HHT hole size

The tips on the mono's I've been shooting drives bach into initiating expansion.
That how the tips are suppose to work as what it looks like with Hammer's Never heard of them breaking away to initiate expansion.

The tips on the mono's I've been shooting drives bach into initiating expansion.
That how the tips are suppose to work as what it looks like with Hammer's Never heard of them breaking away to initiate expansion.
Gday 300prc
Tips man darn tips have made me eat to much crow

They are unreliable
they are not consistent

Yet my 2 favoured bullets over the years
The amax & accubond both have tips
So go figure 🤔

I knew both of those pills had weaknesses & I learnt this the hard way & would avoid trying to take that shot & that doesn’t go to plan always & some magnificent animals were also never taken because I waited for that better shot to present

Then enter the hht & I couldn’t find a weakness ( one test to come if Steve is upto the challenge lol ) now I’ve only had one other brand that has a good tip design but the hht pips that one so it’s out on its own

Now to be fair it’s a combination of tip material , tip design & pill design, pill material
These all align with ea other & one I never thought was possible

Just a bit of ticking for you guys to think about
Cheers

The only possible fly in the ointment I see, is how the tips work. with mass production, or the variables of end users skill set.

I look forward to more, and definitely hope to use them my self

The only possible fly in the ointment I see, is how the tips work. with mass production, or the variables of end users skill set.

I look forward to more, and definitely hope to use them my self
Gday Carl
You are a old pro @ seeing where things go south 👍

Mass production isn’t really a big concern along with end user within fair parameters I’d think
I’ll explain in a second but my main concern is that Steve dosent have to resort to a different type of tip material as this one is very forgiving it’s not to brittle or not to soft or hard as ea of these has its own weaknesses you can exploit in the field
( avoid I should say but I tried my go to methods in the field that show’s weaknesses but failed yep I exploit weaknesses )
This along with a couple of other things makes up the true individuality of the hht

We had a couple tips that didn’t stick to exact standards but still shot them to see & to the average shooters range or accuracy of what would occur & im buggered if I could tell a difference but Joe might give his thoughts on the few he saw us do together & since he’s got home a played with the black ones

End user man some we tapped in some we pushed in others I pushed them up against a bench to try & simulate what potentially can happen then we ground off on a concrete floor & even bent them & yet in the field we couldn’t tell which was which yet leave that tip out & consistency on different resistances wasn’t as good yep I like this tip

Time will tell on all that you’ve mentioned & one I’d still hope people adhere to the same procedure time after time as that will give us our best results

The ones I potentially do see a potential problem of what you said above is the true longrange or bughole shooters who can’t have variables or lesson them to the best of their abilities @ a minimum but those guys are usually extremely thorough so surely they will be ok

Hmmm But then you have the anti hammer brigade that also seem to want to show bad results but these guys have no credibility anyway & will do anything to try & sound impressive yet when questioned it’s no details just listen to what I say 🤔
Yes those guys you will never stop but over time they are weeded out

Jm2cw
Cheers

Back