New grandchild!

Your world just became simpler. It will ALL about your grandchild! We have 2 granddaughters and all we do is talk about them, what they did, what they said and ad nauseam.

Youngest one just talked about our "woodf--k problem. Almost snorted sandwich out nose!

All the best to you and family. Enjoy every second it goes by so fast.

The good stuff for sure. Just got done tossing a ball with my grandson. His endurance, and recuperative powers amaze me. Also his sense of humor, he pick up my cane an hobbles around saying look at me I'm an old man. I can't walk and my hair is white.

Congratulations Steve and family! I must let you know, I learned to hunt from my grandpa. Sure my Dad was a hunter, but grandpa was a hunter and teacher! It is your job to train your grandson. Oh, sex doesn't really matter either. Both of my daughters are better hunters than my son.

Sounds like another hunting buddy.
Yesterday I had 8 of my 14 grandkids running around in my yard and field. I pulled up a chair and just enjoyed every minute. I don't agree with Muddyboots about life getting simpler. It's a mad house when they all come but what a fun ride. I think I worry as much about them as I did my own but I do confess that life is much better with them around.
Congratulations Steve and daughter!

Back