Next round of Hammer HHT's Released

Steve Davis

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the next round of Hammer HHT tipped bullets ready to order tonight.

Hopefully this helps some of the guys that didn't see what they wanted on the initial launch. They guys with fast twist 27 cal and 28 cal should check out the 160g 270 and the 170g 7mm.

Never thought I would say this but the 122 HHT .277 looks the best out of all of them. Sexy little booger.
I give the nod to the .243 90gr, she is a beauty! Now, I obviously have a biased liking for the one bullet on the list I can use...68gr HHT 😄

@Steve Davis
Any reason the 68gr HHT is the priciest of the 22 cals? Is it because I've been begging like an unemployed person?

PS
I have 200 in my cart, waiting to pull the trigger. Left the wallet in the truck...

I give the nod to the .243 90gr, she is a beauty! Now, I obviously have a biased liking for the one bullet on the list I can use...68gr HHT 😄

@Steve Davis
Any reason the 68gr HHT is the priciest of the 22 cals? Is it because I've been begging like an unemployed person?

PS
I have 200 in my cart, waiting to pull the trigger. Left the wallet in the truck...
Wait. I will adjust the price. Looks like I had some math problems!

I'm actually waiting on muddy to tell us what powder will push that thing (122s) to 3350 in a 22-in Savage 270. My gut shootin buddy needs a new pill🤷

Actually, I'm already thinking about starting a new spreadsheet for the HHTs. Also...I'm probably gonna have to split the Hammer Hunter spreadsheet into 2 halfs. It's getting huge and hard to manipulate (nearly 200 pages). It will probably be divided at 264 cal.

What would really work nice is an Excel spreadsheet with separate caliber sheets. Just select the caliber sheet at bottom and open directly to top level caliber that will have cartridges for that caliber. This would allow easier updates as well. No scrolling forever! Though search does work ok in PDF.

George, Yeah, I know.! Go ahead and do it!! Let me think about how it would work. Anyone have good easy button idea?

What would really work nice is an Excel spreadsheet with separate caliber sheets. Just select the caliber sheet at bottom and open directly to top level caliber that will have cartridges for that caliber. This would allow easier updates as well. No scrolling forever! Though search does work ok in PDF.

George, Yeah, I know.! Go ahead and do it!! Let me think about how it would work. Anyone have good easy button idea?
This is an excellent idea. Much easier for everyone. I have some experience so I’ll see what I can do.

Back