Next round of Hammer HHT's Released

I was just thinking velocity ladders added horizontally, maybe include rough ES, SD, Avg. This is the time to make the changes for down road CIP.

What changes would everyone want? This needs to be new posting so I will do that if George you would like this to happen?

OK by me. Couple of dumb questions:

Can I migrate Word into an excel spreadsheet?
How does one print this - say a specific caliber?
Can it be put into a protected format to avoid accidental or intentional manipulation?
Does it continuously update?
When I post current updates, I add data through the month, then periodically re-post with most current data (In PDF format) with the current version date.
Just what comes to mind so far.

Can I migrate Word into an excel spreadsheet?
How does one print this - say a specific caliber?
Can it be put into a protected format to avoid accidental or intentional manipulation?
Does it continuously update?
When I post current updates, I add data through the month, then periodically re-post with most current data (In PDF format) with the current version date.
1) migrate - I do not know
2) each cartridge will have its own page. Whatever page your on, just print
3) yes you can save with password
4) continuously update - that’s over my head

Can I migrate Word into an excel spreadsheet? TBD
How does one print this - say a specific caliber? EASY
Can it be put into a protected format to avoid accidental or intentional manipulation? YES
Does it continuously update? YES
When I post current updates, I add data through the month, then periodically re-post with most current data (In PDF format) with the current version date. POST AS ZIP FILE. I can show how.
See above.

All,
I have no pride of authorship or ownership. Originally this was seen as a way to help many people develop loads for these phenominal new bullets. Seems it's worked and the baby is birthed😄.

This project has grown to gargantuan proportions.
If one of you computer whizzes would like to carry the baton forward, I'll gladly turn the master files over. You need to watch all the posts on Hammertime, as well as the Share your Hammer Loads on both Hammertime and LRH (where the spreadsheets got started).
Initially I updated the files each week as data poured in. Now, updates are monthly for the most part (data has slowed down).
I imagine there will be an uptick with the release of the new HHTs.

Now would be a good time for someone with good, Extensive ballistic knowledge and computer skills to take over. You'll also need admin privileges on both HT and LRH, which is easy to get.
As Joe 16 claims, you'll need to be a bit of a data nazi (not kind, joe), because a lot of half finished data is posted.

Anyone?

Let me apologize here publicly GL. If I offended you. It was not my intention, not at all.

It seems possibly that my post regarding the Veteran's question was a little tasteless too. and I must apologize for spoiling HARPERC's thread.

Place is so fun I just get caught up in the mood I guess, sorry fellas.

Joe

Noble work @gltaylor. We appreciate your efforts. Incomplete/messy data is a PIA.

Maybe a coding wizard can take the reigns or maybe someone can leverage AI… o_O

So, are we starting a new HHT load data thread or not? I have data to share 😉

I'd be happy to start it, but differ to those tracking the data.

Back