300 SAUM Custom ADG Brass Group Buy?

HuntnPack

Administration I’d like to offer the following opportunity to members here if it’s ok?
I receive no financial personal gain from this effort.
Please advise.

Huddle Up !!!

For those interested in participating in a
organized effort to obtain 300 SAUM ADG Brass.

I have started threads on other forums.
We have been able to generate enough interest to get ADG to do a test run. Some testing will be done & hopefully a run of 300 SAUM brass can be scheduled.

Please post your interest & any amount of brass you would commit to buying here & I can place you on the list.

Thx,
Long Live the SAUM’s

HnP.

I guess this is a humor/learn me post. Months back I snagged a box of ADG 300 WSM brass for a future project. That is as far as I have gotten.

Realizing this might be a blonds vs redheads question, should I part with the WSM brass and go for the SAUM?

Did ADG get the SAUM dia correct? They have been running SAUM brass small causing primer pocket failure prematurely if not gradually fire formed.

I haven’t heard of any recent issue in that regard.
I’ll know more once I cycle through my current 7saum brass.
I’ll mention that to Paul, so he has a heads up to get that squared away on the 300 SAUM brass.
Thx.
HP

I haven’t heard of any recent issue in that regard.
I’ll know more once I cycle through my current 7saum brass.
I’ll mention that to Paul, so he has a heads up to get that squared away on the 300 SAUM brass.
Thx.
HP
I just know it was an issue with the Sherman brass made by ADG. I'll look to see if we have any saum brass here at the shop and measure.

I just know it was an issue with the Sherman brass made by ADG. I'll look to see if we have any saum brass here at the shop and measure.
Yup, I did have that issue with my Sherman Brass.
Part of the reason I didn’t care for the design changes in that line of cartridges.
SAUM is perfect without any so called improvements in my opinion. No need to mess up a well designed cartridge.

I think the Sherman is designed on the saami. ADG started making it smaller after they started making Sherman brass. I am pretty sure we have both Peterson and ADG on hand to measure the web on each for comparison.

If it measures correctly then that is good. They have changed it. If it hasn't been changed beware that it should be carefully fireformed so that it will last. Don't full tilt loads out of the gate.

Back