Freight delays

NZTahr

No fault of Hammer. but look at this for snail mail. And the package still has to get from the States to NZ.
November 13 to December 27 to get from Hammer dispatch to the US border.
Im out of Hammers now and back to cup and core while I wait.

International Transit
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER, UNITED STATES
December 27, 2023, 12:06 am

In Transit to Next Facility
November 28, 2023

Arrived at USPS Facility
BELL GARDENS, CA 90205
November 24, 2023, 9:30 am
LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Arrived at USPS Facility
BELL GARDENS, CA 90205
November 16, 2023, 2:57 am
Customs Clearance
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
November 14, 2023, 11:24 pm
MISSOULA MT DISTRIBUTION CENTER
November 13, 2023, 9:07 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
KALISPELL, MT 59901
November 13, 2023, 3:02 pm

Yep, mailing something to you guys is a real, let's just say challenging! 😠
I mailed 2 packages to @Farleg
On November 14th, both eventually made it to Australia, then both returned to Los Angeles. Then 1 went back to Australia, being held in customs since 14th December. Still there, other one I think is lost🤷‍♂️

No fault of Hammer. but look at this for snail mail. And the package still has to get from the States to NZ.
November 13 to December 27 to get from Hammer dispatch to the US border.
Im out of Hammers now and back to cup and core while I wait.

International Transit
LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER, UNITED STATES
December 27, 2023, 12:06 am

In Transit to Next Facility
November 28, 2023

Arrived at USPS Facility
BELL GARDENS, CA 90205
Arrived at USPS Facility
BELL GARDENS, CA 90205
Customs Clearance
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
November 14, 2023, 11:24 pm
MISSOULA MT DISTRIBUTION CENTER
November 13, 2023, 9:07 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
KALISPELL, MT 59901
November 13, 2023, 3:02 pm
That’s what I looked like when I sent riceman his borescope back.

Ended up having the wrong zip code entered in the system so it went in circles til the lady at my local post office noticed it come through three times.

Hopefully you get it soon.

Gday nztahr I’m hearing you on this shipping its so cruel as riceman said
also got a hammer order that went via Croatia & Brussels but it did turn up eventually 😇
Waiting on my last one that has been sitting in Melbourne customs since 12 December 🤬& can’t even remember what’s in that one 😱😩

Cheers

I've had several USPS sent packages miscoded on their part that acted like Pong! Bouncing back and forth between centers accumulating points I think. The frustration is USPS kept claiming my fault for their miscoding? 🤬 USPS does not accept accountability nor responsibility for ANYTHING they do. I am beginning to believe it's deliberate if it's related to firearms.

Tract Optics have recently opened a depot in Australia to get around some of this and to make freight cheaper. I wonder if it's something Hammer could consider? There's a growing market down here. Ive given them a good punt in New Zealand and they are getting a lot of interest.

Tract Optics have recently opened a depot in Australia to get around some of this and to make freight cheaper. I wonder if it's something Hammer could consider? There's a growing market down here. Ive given them a good punt in New Zealand and they are getting a lot of interest.
Gday NZTahr
That’s one I wasn’t aware of & I wonder if they would combine or could use their depot 🤷‍♂️

Had discussions with a couple people over here on bringing them in & steve is definitely open to that just haven’t got the correct person yet & personally the thought of a couple of our big players like nioa seem to screw us hunters on price so I am concerned hammers would go that way to 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully we can get something organised so we can get rid of the frustration of the freight & permits here although they are not hard to get it is time consuming & can be frustrating when the officers who issue them change roles

Looking forward to any information you have
Cheers

We don't need permits here in NZ for direct personal import. There is a gun industry supplier in NZ bringing Hammers in for his own personal use but he is not on-selling. I guess he is paying full retail ex the US. He's a good trustworthy guy so might be able to act as an agent. Would need to take this off line to discuss any further.

We don't need permits here in NZ for direct personal import. There is a gun industry supplier in NZ bringing Hammers in for his own personal use but he is not on-selling. I guess he is paying full retail ex the US. He's a good trustworthy guy so might be able to act as an agent. Would need to take this off line to discuss any further.
Gday NZ 👍 pm sent shortly
Cheers

Back