Hammerboys

Farleg

Hammer Time Executive member
Gday
I’d say a few have noticed we don’t see @Steve Davis on here much or even his presence on LRH is pretty non existent also
Even tagging Steve have gone unanswered I’ve noticed so I’ll chat to him about this thread to hopefully get him to reply if I can get him on the phone as those aren’t always successful in getting through so I just plug it in for another day but I will get hold of him

Now I’m privileged to know some of the things going on behind closed doors like some others on what they are potentially planning & so look forward to these coming out if so as save us hassles although I actually enjoy some , so I’ll chat to Steve as leaving as a option for us that want /get pleasure out of the full experience ( thats not making sense now but will if/once it comes out)

The thing that shocked me the other day talking to Brian is first time they are contemplating not going shooting together in Africa as someone needs to man the shop

So we don’t get get delays on our orders as it’s getting near impossible to keep to their current level of service if a 2week break has both away plus Eric of course

To me that’s impressive from a company standpoint as customers being important to them no doubt imo

So if I can get Steve to comment even Brian ( but man getting him on here I’m better off looking for rocking horse $hit lol )
It would be a good place to give us all a little idea on what’s going on @ hammer headquarters & life in general if they don’t mind

I’ll see how I go & just letting people understand I’m sure we are not forgotten just life gets busy sometimes

Cheers

Gday meatbuck
Hopefully Steve will weigh in on that

To me here’s where the hht really is a no brainer as even if that sf was reversed I would take the hht totally

It’s one thing I tested extremely thoroughly & 1.5 is in no way a compromise on the hht that I can not say for any other mono as when 1.5 comes up you watch straight line preformance drop off even some of the other styles of hammers

Now I’ll also state I’m not a fan of real long pills regardless of brand /style & make up yes frangible in here also terminally
But another chapter for another day & just my thoughts so I’ll leave that there

The great thing on that description gives more confidence to someone choosing a pill so here’s some pressure Steve if you read it
That’s the bar that you just set , now we want all of them like this 😇
Cheers

Back