Happy Dominion, er... Canada Day!!

hand skills

Hammer Time Executive member
As socioeconomic conditions continue to deteriorate here in the great white north, I'm hoping someone can remind me of a reason to celebrate the confederation.

The Bank of Canada claims inflation is steady at 3.44%.

What they don't say, is it's actually 'shrinkflation'

shrinkflation-cover.jpg

But that's ok, because the Medical System will take care of us;

FaZzeSUUUAA3Yee.jpg

It seems like a joke, but this is reality in Canuckistan

94186a19fc7855f52e539a9e2d1ed12ae9a9406a517583b162fead856219f865_1.jpg

Perhaps the plan was to make the political landscape so messy that folks would just look away while freedom of the press got axed in Bill C-18 (hey did you hear about the missing submarine?!)

What's next for the state of Canuckistan?

Well thought crime, naturally.

I mean, seriously, can we just change our name to Chinada, because that's where we are headed.

I hope my fellow Canucks are embracing what freedom remains today, and making lasting memories with those who matter.

Personally,

fed up canuck.jpg

It's becoming painfully apparent that

These are the good old days,

So 'Carpe Diem' - seize the day, I hope everyone stays safe and healthy as we make the most of the short time we have left together!!

Sad but true man, if I knew where to go I would but the whole world it seems is running towards the same thing, we can try to slow the decay but ultimately I’m glad my hope isn’t in this world.
I’m thankful for 3 things today
-fact that I can take my family to church tomorrow
-I have my family around me
-I can still have guns and shoot them, even if not all the ones I could have a couple years ago

Sad but true man, if I knew where to go I would but the whole world it seems is running towards the same thing, we can try to slow the decay but ultimately I’m glad my hope isn’t in this world.
I’m thankful for 3 things today
-fact that I can take my family to church tomorrow
-I have my family around me
-I can still have guns and shoot them, even if not all the ones I could have a couple years ago
Amen!

I feel you @Carsyn.22

I talked to my Grandmother yesterday. She is well into her 90's and gave me some good perspective;

"You know what Canada is?", she asked.

Before I could respond, she continued with conviction;

"Canada is lakes and streams and mountains! Forests and Plains.

So be thankful for that, be thankful for where we live.

...because the rest is just politics." She concluded

We continued talking, but what she said really had an impact - it changed my whole outlook on the day.

I hope I can be wise like her one day!!

Back