The new Hammer Time

Steve Davis

Administrator
Staff member
I guess we are all new members now! Hopefully the transition to the new forum goes smoothly. We did this to attach the forum to our website. This will show the forum traffic as traffic on our website. The result is search engines like Google see this activity and it makes our site show up better when people are searching for products like Hammer Bullets.

If there is anything on the old forum that you think should be captured, please copy it and paste it into a new thread here.

I cannot figure put how to copy an old thread. There is one I would like to bring over but don't know how to do it.

mevertsen,
Left click on the top edge of the poster's name, drag the cursor down and right , (it should highlight), then go across and down the post. When you have the whole post highlighted, then Right click, choose copy. Go to the correct spot on the new forum. Right click, then left click, hit paste. (If there are any photos,graphs, etc, you must put the cursor on typed verbiage before hitting Paste. If your cursor is on an image, it won't work.

Try it and see. You can usually only copy one or two posts at a time.

You have to register on the new forum first. The old forum will be up for a while to let folks transfer what they want to the new forum.

Instructions on how to move your own threads over here should have been sent out with the notice of the forum moving.
Would’ve saved gl and others a big headache.

I also think the wording “hammertime is moving” should’ve been “hammertime has moved”, please join us”.
Still have ppl posting on the old forum as if they missed the memo or don’t realize that “moving” means “moved” in this case.

My two cents worth.

🍻
🥩🦌

Last edited:
I’ve got a couple of suggestions for new forum:

1. Mark the “Thread Starter” in all posts after Post #1

2. Add ability to traverse thread pages at top of page as well as bottom of page (may be moot point; if I turn my phone sideways I see that page navigation at top is present)

Back