Weatherby Podcast with Hammer Bullets

gltaylor

Staff member
(Originally posted 7/16/2022)

Steve Davis
Administrator
Here is the podcast we did with Weatherby. I hope it answers some questions about Hammer Bullets and Weatherby.

I don't like watching myself, but I think it came out pretty good.

donhuff3
Nicely done, Brian and Steve. Great history to share about yourselves and about your new partnership with Weatherby. Congratulations!

poorknight
Good podcast! I first heard about Hammer Bullets in a podcast with Adam Weatherby. I bought a sample pack the next day, and those shot so well I ordered 50 more!

Steve Davis
Administrator
Thank you! Glad you found us!

Podcasts are tough. I think that is the 4th one for me. It is getting easier though.

kneedeep
And the above is why you should keep doing more. Great stuff

dtennessee
Steve/Brian,

Enjoyed watching that. Thinking back to our initial conversations and meetings several years ago, getting you guys to Africa the first time and everything leading up to this point, I am happy for your success! Keep on keeping on!

David Tenney
Trophy Game Safaris

nicoli7153
Great podcast. Really changes the thinking on terminal ballistics. Ground breaking!

tndave59
Good podcast! You guys have come a long way, glad I got to meet you all and be a part of the first Hammer trip to South Africa.

yaddio
A couple of regular guys making the American dream come true. Great to see!

BTW, thank you for the military discount.

Steve Davis
Administrator
We need to plan a trip together again!

dtharvester
I’m still glad you took the step to joining the Exo Mountain podcast to share your wisdom, however long ago that was, since that was one of the first places I heard someone (Mark Huelsing) so excited about monos.

Really hoping you continue to get more comfortable. One of the tricks is actually finding the time to listen to other podcasts, so you know the current chatter, but I know that’s not always easy!

Keep up the great work at Hammer, and glad to see you getting the word out to the mainstream!

DT

bojo34
Congrats on your success, Steve, well deserved! Curious, will Weatherby add neck tension and/or crimp to their Hammer loads?

Back