15 Seconds…

I gotta be like some of the guys on SH and say that it’s just impossible that you did that. No way. I don’t care about the pictures. You must be wrong. Let’s get the goon squad on you! 😂😂😂
If that how it goin go. I will offer the same live demonstration to which the goons slunk back into their online safe spaces...behind their keyboards....in their parents basement...in their underoos...

You know it's coming, as soon as Farleg sees it, he's going to call you a 'Slovakian'.

Just sayin
I know, my maths was off. It was 13 seconds.
Gday you 2
Hmmm
Still a Slovakian 😜🤣

Brad that’s some very good shooting man top notch although the groups are more what us novices get on a good day taking our time

I can remember when it was just like a hair trigger
Yep went off before I knew it 😜
Cheers

Breath - Exhale & fire during natural respiratory pause
Relax - major muscle groups
Aim - establish a Natural Point of Aim
Squeeze - more like press and straight to the rear with 90 degree finger placement to the trigger face
See - this is linked to follow through. See the crosshairs as long as possible upon breaking the shot. "Stay in the scope"

That is some great shooting you guys! o_O o_O 🚀🚀 It demonstrates why I got rid of my autos. I couldn't afford the ammo, and that was when you could get 223 and 308 cheap. H'm at the slower time we are looking at $21.60 a minute just in Hammers or $7.20 per burst or $432.00 an hour. I'm sure Steve and Brian are smiling! That said, I do have a very nice auto for that quick action fun, but it won't shoot Hammers. It is a Competition Custom Ruger 10-22 in left hand. I never thought I'd spend that much on a 22. There is something fun squeezing them off fast!

I really do enjoy my single shots! It is interesting how shooting has progressed. I found an old advertisement for the Danish Rolling Block (1882). One of the attributes of the gun they promoted was its rapid shooting capability. They were impressed with 3 rounds a minute! Times have changed! I can afford 3 rounds a minute. Quality over quantity is much more satisfying in my book. That applies to the off topic as well. I've been enjoying a faithful, growing and intimate relationship with my wife for 46 plus years. It gets better everyday. She never complains when I want to go hunting or fishing either.

That is some great shooting you guys! o_O o_O 🚀🚀 It demonstrates why I got rid of my autos. I couldn't afford the ammo, and that was when you could get 223 and 308 cheap.
I've watched some of those machine gun video's and marveled anyone but the military can afford a belt of .50 BMG

Back