22-06 AI, It has begun

Butterbean - It will burn! I bought a pound to play with in my 308. Don't let the name taint your view of what I think is a pretty good powder.

I’m still impressed on your initial velocity. Just wondering what the barrel life will be.

Looks like a prime candidate for the Varmint Hunters Association’s 1000 yard club

Does the Varmint Hunters Association still exist? I thought they went away with the Precision Shooting magazine? What a wonderful publication! I really miss it!
I’m not sure. I still have some copies of the magazine floating around the house. The boy’s stuffed Prairie Dog “Varmint” is still hanging out in the trailer too.

I got into the 500, then 1000 yd club. Wanted to get into the 1500 yd club. Closest I got was 1472😖. That's what started THIS WHOLE MESS!!!!!
@Steve Davis and the rest of the gang have started me back into that loop too. I’m not sure that I’m going to follow @ButterBean ’s path though, The possibilities are WOW! But needing a load that hopefully works well in 4 22-250s is the current goal. I’ll be happy knocking on the 4K fps door.

Back