260 Remington 100 / 112 grain HHT ?

nomad

Hi guy's I would love to hear if anyone is running the 100 or 112 HHT In there 260 or 6.5 Creedmoor yet? I am running the 80 HHT in my 260 Remington well over 3500 fps with Varget, just wondering what to expect if I jump up to 100 or 112. I am looking for a good combination for Pronghorn. I hope to go on a hunt in the next couple of years or so, if all works out.

Gday nomad
Not running them yet but very shortly will have terminal results started on those 2 pills ( most likely next week start 🤞 )
I’ve nearly finished the 105AHT that isn’t released yet or if it’s released 🤷‍♂️but I think the other 2 will be close to this pill so give you a idea of what the potential is on the following

I’m running this in the beanmore which is basically like a 260AI &I can get 3500 plus out of that 105AHT so if the hybrid absolute line keeps with the increased velocity potential of the AHT so the hht’s in the following 3300/3400 might be possible with the 100 gr pill &3200/3300 with the 112

Sorry got no other information & can’t wait to get into these pills

Cheers

Gday nomad
Not running them yet but very shortly will have terminal results started on those 2 pills ( most likely next week start 🤞 )
I’ve nearly finished the 105AHT that isn’t released yet or if it’s released 🤷‍♂️but I think the other 2 will be close to this pill so give you a idea of what the potential is on the following

I’m running this in the beanmore which is basically like a 260AI &I can get 3500 plus out of that 105AHT so if the hybrid absolute line keeps with the increased velocity potential of the AHT so the hht’s in the following 3300/3400 might be possible with the 100 gr pill &3200/3300 with the 112

Sorry got no other information & can’t wait to get into these pills

Cheers
OH man I might need to hold off and see what happens with the 105 AHT, that would be awfully hard to pass up! 🤔

Back