.277 Easter Eggs?

R U Kidding me! Heck yeah! So will this prove out the cartridge efficiency thread? We will see! PERFECT!

So what's the top end velocity guess out of the infamous "Skinny Ugly" AKA .270 Thors Hammer?
Me? 3350 is distinct possibility!

R U Kidding me! Heck yeah! So will this prove out the cartridge efficiency thread? We will see! PERFECT!

So what's the top end velocity guess out of the infamous "Skinny Ugly" AKA .270 Thors Hammer?

I was wondering how long till you caught on
You Slovakian 🤣🤣
Don’t worry I was a mushroom also on this one as I heard nothing till I went a searching prior to my post from the sleuths investigation skills 😜

On velocity mmmm

3 different time zones to get it together
277 for the caliber
Is
3277plus the weight as that was
151 days overdue 🤔
Equals
That should be on the money 🤣😎
Cheers

Equal

If so, it makes me question my 3373 fps number from my 270 WSM using 122gr HHt over RL16....I must be leaving fps on the table.....

If so, it makes me question my 3373 fps number from my 270 WSM using 122gr HHt over RL16....I must be leaving fps on the table.....

Not a bunch. You might be able to eek out another 100 fps. Depends on the gun. Some are faster or slower. I would be hoping for 3450-3500 fps. Assuming your load shoots great, I don't know that it is worth chasing. I guess you can always go back to the old load.

Not a bunch. You might be able to eek out another 100 fps. Depends on the gun. Some are faster or slower. I would be hoping for 3450-3500 fps. Assuming your load shoots great, I don't know that it is worth chasing. I guess you can always go back to the old load.
Thank you Steve. What powder(s) would you recommend?

Current load gave me this 0.4" group that I plotted using calipers:

1710952361652.png

Back