.338 Cal-210gr Hammer HHT

Steve Davis

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, we got the first of the lighter weight .338 cal Hammer HHT's done. At 210gr this is a great combo for any of the 338's. And it's the first Hammer marketed with our new tip color! I'm leaving on May 4th for Africa and I still plan to be the first guy to shoot an animal with the new tip color, unless my wife beats me to it. Probably, but I will still be the first guy, unless one of you can beat me to it.

What velocity can one get with the .338 Edge from a 26" barrel?
I was thinking the same......but about the 338 lapua. I was thinking I could easily get 3200 fps which means with the edge you would be 3400 fps minimum. Wouldn't surprise me if the edge got 3500+ and lapua 3400ish. It would be a hot rod for sure.

I'm gonna buy a lighter 338 lapua and was gonna run the 175 HH...... Might have to change my mind and run this 210 HHT.

Gday jrebel hmmmm
I was thinking the same......but about the 338 lapua. I was thinking I could easily get 3200 fps which means with the edge you would be 3400 fps minimum. Wouldn't surprise me if the edge got 3500+ and lapua 3400ish. It would be a hot rod for sure.

I'm gonna buy a lighter 338 lapua and was gonna run the 175 HH...... Might have to change my mind and run this 210 HHT.

Hope I’m not speaking out of school but I know a bloke that has a 190 hht in 338 & no it’s not me & he hasn’t done any work with it yet so it may or may not work so be interesting once that all comes out so ticking time until that’s all done

To me personally I like the balance of that 210 & can’t wait to here about how it goes on bear as so intriguing from this side of the ditch especially @3200 plus impact yes I’m really rooting for @Reemtyj to get this data ( oh his bear also lol ) & he’s nearly ready to confirm his rifle zero after the flights , I’m sure it’s today but had no contact with him since he left

Looking forward to everyone’s results

Cheers

Order placed! Now it'll be a rush to get a load put together before my SE Alaska black bear trip in a week!

Gday spokenfly that’s heaps of time 😜🤣

Wishing you the best of luck either way & sidetrack/derail for a moment still doing that stuff you sent me & it’s helping with a few other things I’m also doing now
Thanks heaps just holler if you need anything in return as I’m forever greatfull

Cheers

Back