Attention All Members: Privacy Review Request

Muddyboots

Staff member
Attention all members:
We have recently recognized the need for Members to review their Privacy settings within their account log on to determine if a Member wishes to Allow Members, Guests and or Bots (including AI) access to certain Member profile parameters. If you do not select "Members Only" or "Nobody" in the Allow Users To section, anyone or anything can have access to:
(1) View your details on your profile page
(2) Post messages on your profile page
(3) Receive your news feed
(4) Start conversations with you
(5) View your identities

Hammertime strongly recommends each member to take a moment to weigh each decision carefully to insure each Member achieves the level of Privacy desired on Hammertime. We do not have any indication there is a problem but felt this is an appropriate courtesy recommendation for each Member to consider at this time.

Please contact a Moderator via PM if you have any questions or concerns.

IMG_9971.jpeg

X2 Trubkir17

I believe I had most of my settings the way I wanted them. What I'm having trouble with is understanding why I still receive emails. I have had everything with emails unchecked for a while but I still receive email notices. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
kneedeep

X2 Trubkir17

I believe I had most of my settings the way I wanted them. What I'm having trouble with is understanding why I still receive emails. I have had everything with emails unchecked for a while but I still receive email notices. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
kneedeep
There are email settings under account details, privacy, and preferences in settings… gotta get ALL of ‘em!🤘

What's the difference between a "Profile Post" and a "Conversation" (the envelope beside your username when logged in)?

X2 Trubkir17

Thanks
kneedeep
What emails do you get?

What emails do you get?

I went and looked at my emails. The only email that had persisted after unchecking all the boxes I could find was “ Joes hammered down under trip take 2 🤪 - New reply to watched thread”

I don’t know what I clicked to make it a “watched thread.” This thread was posted to on 5/5/23 and those were the last emails I received.

Thanks for reaching out

Back