Brian Holtmeyer Idaho 6x6 Bull

OutdoorEdventure

Staff member
A308EF7F-FE33-470F-83C6-502A4BBF1839.jpegBrian, co-owner of Hammer Bullets, shot this awesome 6x6 Idaho Bull using the new tipped 160 Hammer HHT bullet. He was shooting a 6.8 Western. Brian said, “the shot was 150 yards. Bull went about 10 yards, I think because he was running, and slowed to a walk and walked in circles so I put a second one in him, not needed but just what we do if they are still on their feet. Bullet took off the top of the heart and exited.“
Congratulations on an awesome Idaho Bull.

Godamighty what a bull!
What was all the talk about cannons, big heavy bullets and 7-800 yd shot? Was Steve pulling my leg?????
And yes, waiting for autopsy report and photos of organ damage😁

Godamighty what a bull!
What was all the talk about cannons, big heavy bullets and 7-800 yd shot? Was Steve pulling my leg?????
And yes, waiting for autopsy report and photos of organ damage😁
Gday GL
I’m with you would have been a great test for the zoomie 😜
In all seriousness I don’t think Steve wasn’t pulling your leg or mine as the guide had a bull I believe that was in a position that a 700-800 yard shot was the only option he thought or best option can’t remember & if they are still chasing that one only the horse’s mouth will be able to tell us

Looking forward to the rest of this journey
Cheers

& a special note of why the demands of pills today have been broadened to what they were once

They were setting up for that longrange stuff & yet how many times do we get those closer shots & higher impact/resistances

We as hunter’s today are truly blessed we have these pills as more consistent results are the outcome

Cheers

& a special note of why the demands of pills today have been broadened to what they were once

They were setting up for that longrange stuff & yet how many times do we get those closer shots & higher impact/resistances

We as hunter’s today are truly blessed we have these pills as more consistent results are the outcome

Cheers
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS RIGHT HERE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gday GL
I’m with you would have been a great test for the zoomie 😜
In all seriousness I don’t think Steve wasn’t pulling your leg or mine as the guide had a bull I believe that was in a position that a 700-800 yard shot was the only option he thought or best option can’t remember & if they are still chasing that one only the horse’s mouth will be able to tell us

Looking forward to the rest of this journey
Cheers
I might be that guide. Not telling.

The bull we were targeting for Steve and Brian made it through another season. The biggest bull we have ever seen. We have been calling him Brutus. He didn't get that big by being stupid.

The best shot on him given his behavior and his coming into the top of the field at night was a 700-yard shot at first light. Brian was prepared but couldn't pass up this beauty.

Congratulations, Brian.

I might be that guide. Not telling.

The bull we were targeting for Steve and Brian made it through another season. The biggest bull we have ever seen. We have been calling him Brutus. He didn't get that big by being stupid.

The best shot on him given his behavior and his coming into the top of the field at night was a 700-yard shot at first light. Brian was prepared but couldn't pass up this beauty.

Congratulations, Brian.
Gday hmckinnelhawk
The old saying of don’t pass up on the first day that you’d be happy with on the last is one I’m pretty sure Brian is a touch more happier than that 😜

I love the big old boys who evade everyone , If that particular guide 🤔 has any pictures of Brutus they would be welcomed & if Brutus does get a stupid moment & is secured a picture of him would be more than welcome

Cheers

Back