Communication:

I knew I would ruffle a feather or two. I left hammertime 3 years ago for a brief period over Yorktownsport after he attacked a few of my posts. Quite a few of you spoke up for me and that's what brought me back. And I thank all of you including you Butterbean and I thank you Sir. I stand behind my posts and at times they straddle the line. Granted I am a equal opportunity offender (💩) and I love to make people laugh. I know my pictures of Feenix were only jokes to ME at least. But 85% of all communication is non-verbal. And if he happens to make it to Hammer time even only to attack me, I will simply state to him, after showing my picture of me in curlers getting my nails done, if you can't laugh at yourself you shouldn't laugh at other people. I refuse to treat him any different than any of y'all. I've heard nothing but horror stories of his antics and agenda. And if he or anybody else were to attack any of my Hammer FAMILY, I will attack like a rabid bastard to protect each and every one of y'all. He really must have pissed a few of y'all off. I left long range hunting years ago for being attacked for no reason other than a question and if I could remember who it was and if it was him I think I would change my tune. But until he grows a set of nads and confronts me. I'm going to take the high road. Hatred is like racism and I am by no means calling anybody here racist but it has to stop somewhere. Kill them with Kindness as my grandmother would say.

Joe
I’m sure he’s alert here with about 3 different screen names 😉 and I will add he will never confront you, he does his dirty work in the shadows

Last edited:
I'm not under the weather! I'm on the sidelines! I'm recovering. Bone's grow slow. Let's think about the excitement of getting to go hunting! We all get a little goofy when we get to go. I'm going to be honest as well. I am jealous of Joe and Rusty getting to spend a month with Farleg blasting critters. My neck is healing slowly. My pain level has gone down. I am discovering I have a lot of awesome colleges and friends. I'm enjoying reading the forum, and looking forward to pulling the trigger again. I'm thankful I'm not dead. I could have easily been totally paralyzed.
One of my first questions for the doctor on May 1st is how much recoil can my injury endure.
Hang Tough Les, we’re praying for ya

Back