EV Tires Last 7-10K?

Muddyboots

Staff member
EV tires ONLY last 7-10k!? Sign me up!

What is interesting is the comment on how heavy the cars are and the impact on the car lifts. Kind of like when I get on elevator🤔

I keep thinking that a towed diesel generator for long trips makes sense....kinda like railroad locomotives are diesel electric. Surely some way to have a fuel efficient diesel generator running while driving to greatly extend range?

All a big joke put forward by the religion of green…
The generator idea may have some merit though… I have heard of carburetors that vaporize fuel instead of just mist, supposedly much more efficient but not practical for vehicles because they can’t really adjust for varying loads…

Just buy a dodge truck with a Cummins diesel engine. Add a generator to the serpentine system. That way you get to keep your man card and your sanity.

Now you can charge dead evs or tow them for cash.
Already have a 2022 Ram 2500 with the Cummins.....but I don't know if the power point in the bed will handle the amps needed to charge one of those things.... :ROFLMAO:

We have a lot of rolling stock....and all of ours are hybrid. I'm a huge proponent of doing my part to protect the environment!! Without the batteries....non of the following will start. Heck, the dump trailer would just be a trailer without it's battery....how useless is that?? :cool::cool:

On a serious note....and I don't admit this very often on hunting forums....I do own a Subaru. 🤣 That's as close as I'm getting to an EV....ever!!

Attachments

• 00-3CX5xWX_hRAmWiLJ2NtAukQrCTYzPr-h6g9-uF-jZO7_zyqFIchxocvrYs2HdmUyV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw.jpg
    00-3CX5xWX_hRAmWiLJ2NtAukQrCTYzPr-h6g9-uF-jZO7_zyqFIchxocvrYs2HdmUyV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 00-3CX5xWX_hRAmWiLJ2NtAukQrCTYzPr-h6g9-uF-jZO7cQeQwPRVqZzzevK3257_m4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA.jpg
    00-3CX5xWX_hRAmWiLJ2NtAukQrCTYzPr-h6g9-uF-jZO7cQeQwPRVqZzzevK3257_m4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 00-3CX5xWX_hRAmWiLJ2NtAukQrCTYzPr-h6g9-uF-jZO7DJicbnX8CQb4qzS130U8WVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg.jpg
    00-3CX5xWX_hRAmWiLJ2NtAukQrCTYzPr-h6g9-uF-jZO7DJicbnX8CQb4qzS130U8WVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
They should push them for the overpoluled overpopulated countries that are making them .
With 23 million people in Australia we are governed by other countries we emission control rules for vehicles.

There is another country the size of our smallest state that have a billion people and little distance to travel.🤔

Yeah, na. What was I thinking. We better put another diesel charging station on the Nullaboor for the minority who can't see the forest for the trees.

Last edited:
The real problem is ELV (End of Life) vehicle requirements for the owner. The potential cost for recycling entire vehicle may become enormous. If these EV type vehicles are gonna be jammed down our throats or elsewhere, then our illustrious govt must take financial responsibility for the entire cost to recycle. Although, I despise pointing to other countries, the EU requires ELV process for all vehicles. Something similar has to be promulgated here for EV's or owners are going to be on hook for significant cost for disposal and recycling.

The real problem is ELV (End of Life) vehicle requirements for the owner. The potential cost for recycling entire vehicle may become enormous. If these EV type vehicles are gonna be jammed down our throats or elsewhere, then our illustrious govt must take financial responsibility for the entire cost to recycle. Although, I despise pointing to other countries, the EU requires ELV process for all vehicles. Something similar has to be promulgated here for EV's or owners are going to be on hook for significant cost for disposal and recycling.
This is the real problem and what happens when people politicize science to get elected. Im all for saving the environment and reducing emissions but a full switch to EV just shifts the impact to a different place... probably the ground where our food comes from. We cant even efficiently recycle plastic shopping bags and the EV/"green" energy movement is turning a blind eye on the total lifecycle footprint to recycle.

This is the real problem and what happens when people politicize science to get elected. Im all for saving the environment and reducing emissions but a full switch to EV just shifts the impact to a different place... probably the ground where our food comes from. We cant even efficiently recycle plastic shopping bags and the EV/"green" energy movement is turning a blind eye on the total lifecycle footprint to recycle.
What’s the matter? You don’t like slurping medicine infused city water through a straw made from old tampon wrappers?

Back