Hammer Bullets You Tube

gltaylor

Staff member
(Originally posted 10/9/2018)

Steve Davis
Administrator
Hammer Bullets now has a You Tube channel so if anyone would like to share a video of your hunting/shooting experience with Hammer Bullets just email them to [email protected] and we can upload them.

yorketransport
Platinum Member
Just a thought, but what about a video of cutting some bullets? There's just something beautiful about watching a CNC machine cranking out parts like a giant PEZ dispenser.

I nearly bought a used Haas vf4ss a couple years ago from a local shop that was shutting down, but I was holding out for a good deal on Swiss lathe with live tooling. I got distracted though and moved on to the next dumb idea before I ever bought one (probably for the best). CNCs are just fascinating pieces of equipment.

Steve Davis
Administrator
I'll see what I can do. Gotta learn how to put up a video. Ha!

striker17

what is the youtube channel called i couldn’t find it

Steve Davis
Administrator
I gotta get it figured out. I'm so tech limited it drives me nuts. We were trying to figure it out the other day and did not get far.

Alaskan
I am really interested in seeing some bullet testing with Hammer Bullets used in tube fed lever guns. Gut piles too!

harperc
Global Moderator
Have you checked out the safari pictures of Steve using his .30-30?

Also a couple of threads on the 143 Lever Hammer in higher velocity cartridges.

davidheart

Hammer Bullets: www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOJvZkm2FfEBKKcFsCH0Fw

z987k
Saw this today - Ron Spomer picked up some hammers.

harperc
Global Moderator
The Dakota's were nice rifles.

jamesmuhlbeier
That is awesome he is a big 25-06 guy. I messaged him months ago and asked if he had played with them and asked him to check them out. I didn't think he would end up doing it!

longcruise
Good post. I always enjoy his videos.

outdooredventure
No longer active due to YouTubes new firearm policies.
Account is now at Rumble.com look for Hammer_Bullets

outdooredventure
2/25/2022
I know this post is 4 years old but Steve added me to the team to promote Hammer Bullets if you would like to share pics, videos, or other visual content feel free reach out to me here or direct [email protected]

We now have active Rumble, FaceBook, Instagram, and Reddit Accounts.

handgun400
There's a YouTube video called Why You Should Never Use Hammer Bullets (or something like that). The guy has turned off the comments which tells me a lot. I didn't watch it completely through but saw a lot more speculation than proof. He checks all the boxes; beard, tattoos, cool looking room. Goes hard for street cred in his studio.

Here's my question: which one of you "touched" him to get his feelings hurt so badly?

farleg
Platinum Member
Gday handgun400 we’ll sit back & hang on lol
Ill say that bean was the one that ticked him off in the first place as he kept calling bean out on his YouTube stuff & lrh got pretty nasty & in the gutter by a few
he’s actually a fairly smart man just a ignorant idiot that when the facts were shown he started deleting posts & tried to justify his position with more lies & more videos

he even made one of those videos for me for which I told him I was tickled pink 🤣
yes I had a fair bit of correspondence with him & got to the bottom of a lot for which I also found out one of our forum members had supplied him with some pills/data & where his data had shown that hammers have had trouble with a few things yet prior to him sending this stuff to him the great minds @ hammer & this forum had worked a lot out & adjustments made to stop the odd preformance issue yet this hammertime individual was so sure he was correct & we knew nothing that he cracked the $hit$ & spiralled to what transpired

Back to the guru
I challenged him pretty hard & even sent photos to dismiss his opinion even sent some that he said weren’t possible ( they were all factual) & I sent a variety of wounds from all styles/ brands to keep it in context of our discussions which that’s when it showed he was a parrot for so many others with very little results first hand himself ( my world & im not trying to sound important or belittle anyone as I respect any individuals results good or bad or even a single animal is important data as that’s how as a group we move forward ) yes he was out of his depth on what he was saying only parroting others that still try to put hammers in the conventional mono basket

now I can go on with a lot more but I think you have already got the picture
the forum member has not been seen on here for a while & refused to answer my personal calls / emails or messages for which we used to have contact but he’s onto a new shinny toy for which I don’t have a problem with it’s just the way he went about it that’s completely wrong imo ( I like morals ) & from now on he holds no respect in anything he does as is it agenda based 🤷‍♂️But I’m warry ( yes he visits lrh now & then & maybe other forums I don’t know or waste my time trying to trace him )

Here’s where it’s @ for me
all pills will kill it’s just some do a better job than others & what I’m personally happy with is when the hint of a potential problem occurring Steve & Brian have been all ears to work on fixing up things either altering parameters or designing new pills even replacing peoples pills
This to me speaks volumes of hammer & the hammer family & one I’m so proud of how we all help ea other ( turncoats I couldn’t care less for )
this can only lead to a road of improvement & one I can’t wait for the next level to become reality

thanks to the hammer family for making my life more complicated, corrupting me & giving me a pill that’s easily the best I’ve used hands down across so many variables & one I wouldn’t want any other way

The next chapter is one I await & any new members please join in & question as that’s what’s exciting to me as new minds / thoughts are always good & lastly we have got some things majorly wrong but not frightened as it’s how we learn & if that helps Steve & Brian make a better pill it’s better for animals & us

cheers to all who make this place awesome

handgun400
Farleg,
Goodness. That's way more of a backstory than I bargained fir but THANK YOU for taking the time to explain. I've yet to even send a Hammer downrange.

Honestly, I got here due to Hammer availability and everyone else being out. But here I am. I do enjoy the comFarley,

Funny enough, I can't help but read your posts in Paul Hogan's voice.

farleg
Platinum Member
Gday HG400
no worries on the background
i look forward to your results once you send a hammer down range

dosent matter how you got here to me things happen for reasons & looking forward to your journey & glad your here

Paul hogans voice 🤣
cheers

riflecrank
You Tube still has lots of great gun content.
The great Weatherby podcast on Hammer Bullets, of course,
and lots of other good, bad and ugly stuff too.
Even Kentucky Ballistics is on You Tube !

dtharvester
I really enjoyed that Weatherby podcast, and am sorry to see that YouTube won’t - currently - get more content directly from Hammer Bullets! I hope the change results in more product sold and more anti’s seeing the facts about copper bullets, and Hammers as a standout!👍🏻

I still see tons of great hunting/shooting/reloading content on YouTube, and none of the content creators seem to have an agenda other than their content? But maybe I’m dim witted.
I’m not seeking out Hammer content so I can make a statement other than, great bullets, great company and glad you’re finding ways to spread the word, cuz I want you to be around for a long time. I hope you find a way to get content up on more platforms, including a return to YouTube!

Respectfully
DT

meatbuck
Platinum Member

Screw big tech platforms like YouTube. Shills for the leftist party. Suppressing truth and fact to help the progressive agenda. I.e. the hunter Biden laptop story that would’ve no doubt changed the outcome of the 2020 election for the better. End rant.

Main reason for being off YouTube is bad policy/politics.

It’s not the hunting/outdoor creators that are the problem with YouTube, or even the haters and trolls. It’s the arbitrary rules (pressured by the leftist govt and set forth by YouTube)they have to follow that is the issue.

Lots of the outdoor guys making money on YouTube are editing out or censoring things like blood and kill shots. Boning out a carcass and raw meat often get left out so they don’t get demonetized. Can’t show reality, truth, science or anything remotely conservative without getting an email about some violation of policy that will lead to demonetization or suspension.

Sadly most bend their knee to the establishment for a paycheck.

It’s a place where snowflakes have the power and they do not yield it for anything right leaning.

What YouTube is good for is reaching folks who do not yet know what lies beneath the surface. The ones who don’t view life through the lens of politics. Young people especially. But it’s hard to learn anything there when big brother from silicon valley has his finger on the censor button and won’t allow the whole picture to be seen. Everything about YouTube has the government’s fingerprints on it and that’s a turn off for some folks.

I’ll put it this way. YouTube is like California. It’s a great place/resource that’s been ruined by bad governance/policy.

Kinda the way our country is headed it seems.

Back