Happy New Years! A BFD SITREP

BFD

Hammer Time Executive member
Beth said to “stay out the way” while she cleaned the house for our stay in celebration. I replied, “Very well, woman. Do your duties…”

I’m still in apprehension to the reprisal of my words, but I am making progress in another direction:
IMG_2354.jpeg

All is good in the hood! Had my wife's side New Years dinner today also...
I'll be needing to hit the treadmill through the month for sure!

Also, that wasn't cotton candy, it was monkey brains, yeah that's it...pink monkey brains! :LOL: 🐒

@BFD how do you like that powder funnel? I’ve been thinking of upgrading from my 15 yo plastic one And that one’s on my list.

Rich, you didn’t ask me, but because I got the same funnel kit from A419 on Brad’s suggestion, I’ll say that I love it. Not cheap, but very nice, as is all of A419’s stuff.
Alan

Reactions: BFD
Aluminum reloading blocks are also a worthwhile “spendy” purchase, especially for charging cases with the above funnel.
Bell & Carlson seems to be the best value.

Aluminum reloading blocks are also a worthwhile “spendy” purchase, especially for charging cases with the above funnel.
Bell & Carlson seems to be the best value.
I 3D printed a few several years back. Unfortunately I don’t have the software anymore to change the models, or I could update them from my old company name and put the Hammer logo on them.

Back