How Many Deer in Photo?

I could make a case for a total of 11. The bottom right corner appears to have a shoulder of another deer. The angle of that darker spot can’t be from either of the 2 behind it.

The other “spot” is towards the upper left corner. Doesn’t look like an eye but I can see some white in there consistent with another deer.

I could make a case for a total of 11. The bottom right corner appears to have a shoulder of another deer. The angle of that darker spot can’t be from either of the 2 behind it.

The other “spot” is towards the upper left corner. Doesn’t look like an eye but I can see some white in there consistent with another deer.
There are relatively two fresh rubs from mid January right there! I never saw so many new rubs this late in season! Several years ago I had a set of triplets in October that were still red brown with bright white spots so very late breeding.

There are relatively two fresh rubs from mid January right there! I never saw so many new rubs this late in season! Several years ago I had a set of triplets in October that were still red brown with bright white spots so very late breeding.

We've had a bunch of really late fresh rubs this winter as well. Never had seen that before.

Back