howdy all, new to Hammer Bullets, looking for any 33Nosler guys

nburgess

I have found some decent results on with the 267HHT so far. 2775fps and .335 groups @100. Looking to load the 282g for a brown bear hunt and was hoping someone has found some starting points and powder options. It appears the 33 Nosler is the black sheep for load data

I have found some decent results on with the 267HHT so far. 2775fps and .335 groups @100. Looking to load the 282g for a brown bear hunt and was hoping someone has found some starting points and powder options. It appears the 33 Nosler is the black sheep for load data
Howdy from Texas! The 33 Nosler is the black sheep cause nobody wants to dislocate their shoulder!😂🤘

Beautiful rifle....!! Welcome from Central Washington.

33 nosler has to be a close ballistic partner to the 338 RUM or 338 lapua.

Because I load the 260 HH in the lapua, I thought I would ask....why go heavier?? What you have is plenty sufficient for brown bear. If anything...I may look at a lighter bullet to get better velocities.

Beautiful rifle....!! Welcome from Central Washington.

33 nosler has to be a close ballistic partner to the 338 RUM or 338 lapua.

Because I load the 260 HH in the lapua, I thought I would ask....why go heavier?? What you have is plenty sufficient for brown bear. If anything...I may look at a lighter bullet to get better velocities.
where I come from bigger is better. I have a great load with RL22 for the 267HHT and may very well stick with it.

I can’t help you with any information, but will say …..Welcome from North Central Wyoming!

Also, very nice rifle….. the 33 Nosler appears to be a nice little, do it all cartridge! memtb

I can’t help you with any information, but will say …..Welcome from North Central Wyoming!

Also, very nice rifle….. the 33 Nosler appears to be a nice little, do it all cartridge! memtb
Thank you.. One of my favorite places to hunt in just SW of Buffalo, WY. I love it up there

Back