Infiltrators

Steve Davis

Administrator
Staff member
As bizarre as this sounds, evidently the Hammer haters are joining the HammerTime forum in some effort to undermine Hammer Bullets. So weird!

If it is known who any of these are let me or a moderator know and we will ban them. It's so weird, I feel like a highschool principal.

Was a right, or friendly fire?
It would also e great if you had to be a vetted member to access the forums.
While I can speak to the heart of the people trying to keep things on track, in terms of process I don't think there is a real technical player involved. Learning bits and pieces as we go. I think I've banned 2, probably also approved them.

I know some sites have entry questions can't say it helps.

I can say if you see something, unlike other places, bring to the moderators first. No need in membership having to go toe to toe to get someone to respond.

I've found on other sites that PM's are a better place to start, then the school yard, or bus stop. I for one don't want it to degenerate into partisan picking sides, or egging others on.

While I can speak to the heart of the people trying to keep things on track, in terms of process I don't think there is a real technical player involved. Learning bits and pieces as we go. I think I've banned 2, probably also approved them.

I know some sites have entry questions can't say it helps.

I can say if you see something, unlike other places, bring to the moderators first. No need in membership having to go toe to toe to get someone to respond.

I've found on other sites that PM's are a better place to start, then the school yard, or bus stop. I for one don't want it to degenerate into partisan picking sides, or egging others on.
Yup. That is why I deleted my post about 300PRC. No sense in muddying the clean waters here.

Gday
I welcome any one with a firm handshake & will discuss anything but I respect the rules on this site & also on lrh so I hold a lot back on what I really think let alone would say to these sick puppies

Here’s a thought on what’s coming
You watch the next stage of this evolve into
Oh now the hammer guys ( Steve ) is now censoring who can be members of hammertime
Yep I can see it coming but it’s no different than lrh or any other forum I guess

Now us as people sometimes get wound up & this is what those guys want as we get wound up & booted or minimum a thread shut down which contained really good information for the hunter to hopefully use to the decision of their benefit in the field while they sit & look pretty
feenix is a classic but I personally won’t take his bait & I learnt a lot from him on how he works so thanks mr feenix & his deputies as I will not worry about getting in the gutter anymore & just produce the factual that shows why hammers are the best pill across the board with evidence/information as it is gained , good / bad , ugly / picture perfect I don’t care as if we don’t show Steve where the limits exist he can’t move forward which in the end if we can raise the bar we all win including the critter

Just keep our heads clear & look @ why we are here & to me that’s help ea other & raise that bar & most of all bringing the next generation along on the journey which will keep this great sport alive not destroy it like they seem to want to do
Times are a changing don’t put your head in the sand learn what we are up against

Sorry for the rant & it’s partly why I’ve not been on lrh for a longtime but I’m about due for a visit there to see the antics a few have been upto lol

Cheers

One of the reasons I frequent this site over others is it's members always seem civil and sincere in trying to help. It's like a group of good friends, from all over the world, chatting about what we mutually love.
I would certainly hate to see this great forum deteriorate into the anger/ego pit that other forums have fallen into.
Keep making the best projectiles and making us smile and we won't have to worry about those trying to crash the party!
Like BB, I love this place!

Back