Is buyers regret a thing?

My buyers regret on revolvers, is not buying more Super Redhawks when they were less than 1/2 the current price.

I really like the looks of yours, though. A bit lighter to carry than mine.

I have several guns I regret not buying. That said, I have had lots of fun with revolvers throughout the years. My 70 year old eyes just don't work well enough to enjoy pistol shooting like I could even in my 50's. We all have different chapters in our lives. After going though many revolvers, I really enjoyed my Ruger Redhawk in 45 Colt. I shot several nice blacktail deer with it. Plinking was very fun, and it was just a nice nice pistol. I'm glad I sold it so someone else can enjoy it.

I have several guns I regret not buying. That said, I have had lots of fun with revolvers throughout the years. My 70 year old eyes just don't work well enough to enjoy pistol shooting like I could even in my 50's. We all have different chapters in our lives. After going though many revolvers, I really enjoyed my Ruger Redhawk in 45 Colt. I shot several nice blacktail deer with it. Plinking was very fun, and it was just a nice nice pistol. I'm glad I sold it so someone else can enjoy it.
The Colt is God’s chosen caliber and no one will ever change my mind. 😁

My buyers regret on revolvers, is not buying more Super Redhawks when they were less than 1/2 the current price.

I really like the looks of yours, though. A bit lighter to carry than mine.
I bought mine in the 750ish neighborhood. Add 4 bills to that if you want one now. They’re on par with production BFRs.

Gday @Handgun400
Better to buy than regret if we have the funds to purchase as a regret from lack of funds is not a regret anyone should worry about as life’s just priorities put in order for ea individual

Also I say sit down look in your safe & see what you’d regret if you sold & that’s the true regret that throughout our life sometimes occur but it was also not a negative as @least we had the experience
& memories

Nice pistol only shot a few with the 357&44 favourites
Cheers

Last week my buddy got his hands on the Ruger and just had to have it so I promptly ran out and replaced it with a 5” S&W 629 Classic. I’ve got a Wilson Combat spring kit and Dawson Precision front sight on order. The double action pull is horrid right now but it would only be used in social situations or for big, pissed off he-hogs anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_2953.jpeg
    IMG_2953.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
Last week my buddy got his hands on the Ruger and just had to have it so I promptly ran out and replaced it with a 5” S&W 629 Classic. I’ve got a Wilson Combat spring kit and Dawson Precision front sight on order. The double action pull is horrid right now but it would only be used in social situations or for big, pissed off he-hogs anyway.
Love my 629-5 5” The woods gun of choice.

No buyer's regret in this house

Seller's remorse however is a real beast :)
That it can be! I once had a model 28 S&W I sold that hurts to this day.

I got a smoking good deal on the Ruger (why I originally bought it) and passed that on to a fine friend. Never really loved it to begin with.

If not allowed, I apologize. Randy builds some incredibly beautiful holsters!

Attachments

• IMG_2973.png
    IMG_2973.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2971.jpeg
    IMG_2971.jpeg
    740.5 KB · Views: 5
Back