I've Been Bamboozled

[IMG alt="jessej"]https://www.longrangehunting.com/data/avatars/m/24/24557.jpg?1608845713[/IMG]

jessej

Well-Known Member​

LRH Supporter
JoinedApr 14, 2010Messages1,594LocationMisipi

.308 Cal-100g Shock Hammer - Hammer Bullets

This Shock Hammer was designed for the smaller m14 / 30 carbine rifles or those who want to run a nice high velocity in standard 30 calibers without the high recoil. This pure copper bullet will work well for both applications.
hammerbullets.com
hammerbullets.com
DANG. And I just ordered a box of the 101s yesterday.
Steve, If it hasn’t shipped, put me a 200 count box of the 100s in that shipment also.

Ol' Red

Well-Known Member​

LRH Supporter
JoinedNov 28, 2018Messages2,030LocationWyoming
I have never heard of Wyoming referred to as....going South for the Winters....might need to drive another 1000 miles...south
I don't want to hear about you talking to my wife! If I go farther south I might melt like Frosty the snowman did.

It is best to think before you speak. But sometimes I like to just speak, and be as surprised as those that hear me.

Well, Congratulations Mr Bean,
Here, down under, our Government has just officially recognised the new calibre/designation and listed it as the "6.5 Beanmoor" Via the Queensland Police Weapons Licensing Branch, so the Beanmoor is now a part of history for the future and l think it will have a lot of people asking about it.
A very merry Christmas to all of you from the Sunshine state, down under.

Ps sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this site, have missed it.

Well, Congratulations Mr Bean,
Here, down under, our Government has just officially recognised the new calibre/designation and listed it as the "6.5 Beanmoor" Via the Queensland Police Weapons Licensing Branch, so the Beanmoor is now a part of history for the future and l think it will have a lot of people asking about it.
A very merry Christmas to all of you from the Sunshine state, down under.

Ps sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this site, have missed it.
G'day, would you be the bloke that was originally from Western NSW?
Thought I was talking to you on another site or maybe the old Hammer site. Then someone started confusing a couple of different Aussies.

You might want to catch up on this thread

When Butterbean got his Manbun​

Back