Kyle’s Buck 194-7/8”

OutdoorEdventure

Staff member
IMG_0877.jpeg
Kyle shot this Buck at 60-70 yards at Cotton Mesa Trophy Whitetail Ranch in Richland, Texas. He was using a 7 PRC and the 172gr Absolute Hammer Bullet with a MV of 2975FPS.
This incredible buck scored 194-7/8”. Congratulations Kyle and thanks for sharing.

Gday
Congrats to Kyle

Thanks for sharing Ed as a great educational tool

First look @ placement of shot
Perfect far leg 😇

Now the next one watch the bubble & shapecharge of this pill
3D75E7DB-6562-4291-94C4-1FE8CD0C83D1.jpeg
38543E3F-51BC-4FC3-BC41-76CB843B7F1B.jpeg9DD8EBEA-4F83-4DC1-AC9D-20CA28BDE6EE.jpeg
In order I think
Just play that video & you’ll see it better but take note of it for reference
As great learning tool
Watch bucks reaction also as gives us clues on terminal performance results
Cheers

You can see the impact bubble but it's very brief. Can anybody slow this down a bunch for better study?

Gday gl I got it slowed down the best I could frame by frame & that pill dosent give us the best bubble & on this pill the need for more resistance & critter size would help it but that’s only the bandaids showing up as once the balanced pills are used a different observation is made
& for the new comers let’s not just take that particular shot as being gospel & going to happen exactly the same ea time & why numbers are so important as then we can average those out & get the true capabilities of that pill but it will not kill as efficiently as the balanced pills & the bubble & critters reaction shows us snippets of that
Cheers

Back