Left at Gas Station? Really?

Muddyboots

Staff member
We all read these stories of leaving child in car seat, on bus, in store and you just think not possible. Well it is. My son was in Kentucky this week on business and was gassing up at a plaza. Youngster maybe 12 comes up to him to ask to borrow phone? First thought scam! Setup! Nope! His family stopped to gas and restroom. He didn't but while family was inside decided to hit restroom afterall. Comes out, family had left him there.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Son calls police, they were on way when "Dad" driving screaming back into parking lot. This was maybe 15 min before they returned. Obviously upset, scared, no clue he wasn't in vehicle.

SO SERIOUSLY, HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?

I've thought about leaving my wife before......but that would have been intentional!! Joking of course...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: A quieter ride with less bathroom breaks is super appealing. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::LOL:

As for leaving your kids....just seems weird. So many people are preoccupied with phones, laptops, tablets, THEMSELVES.....that they must just ignore the world around them. I don't understand and never will.

Back