Thanks for the welcome.
Mostly hunt whitetails in North northwest PA. But seeing coyotes at home in south central Pa. probably going after them soon. Health issues kept me from enjoying the fun the past year. Probably going to be like starting all over. Going to try soon cause it feels like spring some days,other days we getting snow.

I will find out soon enough if I'm healed and can handle it all again. . I'm set up to reload 30-30,30-06,and 270 and if all goes well ,I'll add 7mm rem mag dies and supplies.

Looking forward to ordering hammers to try soon.
Your not a Penn State Fan are you.

GO MOUNTAINEERS

bachwoodsowny, Wow, I musta been in deep hibernation as I missed your intro post……Sorry.

So, here’s a welcome from North Central Wyoming! 🤗 memtb

Thanks for the welcome.
Mostly hunt whitetails in North northwest PA. But seeing coyotes at home in south central Pa. probably going after them soon. Health issues kept me from enjoying the fun the past year. Probably going to be like starting all over. Going to try soon cause it feels like spring some days,other days we getting snow.

I will find out soon enough if I'm healed and can handle it all again. . I'm set up to reload 30-30,30-06,and 270 and if all goes well ,I'll add 7mm rem mag dies and supplies.

Looking forward to ordering hammers to try soon.
Lay in a supply of Varget. I shoot a 124 Hammer Hunter in 30-06over 57 of Varget. MV of 3427 from a 22 inch Savage. Covered 5 shot group with a nickel. In 270 try the 117 HH over 57 of H 4350 just shy of 3300 fps. The 143 Lever Hammer in the 30-30 is a great bullet that I also load in 30-06 over 54.2 of Varget. Huge hollow point and an even bigger Whack Factor. Plus you can load it in both cartridges. Go light and go fast. Good luck and stay safe.

Back