Official Hammer Load Data

hand skills

Hammer Time Executive member
The greatest barrier to entry I read about from people who want to try Hammers is the absence of load data

Good to see Hammer addressing this barrier!

I haven't seen any mention of it yet, so I'm guessing they are waiting until it's a little better populated before the official announcement, but here's the live link I found on Hammer's website;

Great to seem some spreadsheets are being populated! Data includes some interesting powder choices, so I'll be using this resource in conjunction with crowd sourced repository @gltaylor manages when I work up new loads going forward.

Felt like I found an easter egg when I came upon this last night and couldn't help sharing it!

Ed published a 2023 EOY Hammer update that included that but should be better presented here for sure. Will see what and how we can sticky it here. Thanks for bringing it forward!

Interesting, Ive been using this link...

I will have to switch bookmarks to the website direct link, especially if I share with others interested in Hammers. Although it still links to a google site for the actual data I like the layout and that you dont include the max charge weight.

Back