Oh My Goodness!

gltaylor

Staff member
Been waiting for almost a year to find some unobtanioum (TS 15.5) for my 243 AI.
Stopped by my local gun shop on the way home this morning. They got some in yesterday!!!
THEN I SAW THE PRICE😳!

OMG! Hope this isn't the way of the future😵.
Bought 1 lb (I never do that).
Won't be using much of this....

Attachments

• 20240227_090039.jpg
    20240227_090039.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • 20240227_090101.jpg
    20240227_090101.jpg
    678.3 KB · Views: 36
Our hobby (obsession) just keeps getting more expensive. At least Hodgdon has kept their prices a little lower. I do like Reloder 7 and 15 however.

I read somewhere that ammo and powder is going to get worse ans scarce in the next year.
I just made a powder purchase instead of some more Hammers this month just to get me set, hopefully for many years.
Stock up now while you can.

Makes you wonder how much places are up-charging from their distributor price. Who's inflating the prices, industry or retail store...

Heres the article I read that ammo, primers and powder prices will be increasing, with demand.

"TLDR": "Companies that will increase their prices include Remington, Alliant Powder, CCI, Federal, SEVI-Shot and Speer."

I still need to stock up on some more H4350 and Id like another brick of CCI LRPs. The good thing is Hammer is always stocked and as long as that lasts it gives some breathing room on getting other things first.

Back