Our partners in action

Modoc

Hammer Time Executive member
Let’s see some pictures of our fur children doing what they enjoy!

My last Brittany, Bailey. We hunted pheasant from 6 months old until she was 14 years old. She and my son grew up hunting upland birds together. ❤️ I miss her, but her cousin Siena is with us now and filling some of the hole that she left. 😢

7C9DF602-8F3E-4AA0-B0BA-EF27F43EB95B.jpeg

8F6DCD72-25D1-4BF9-9182-768EC77B864D.jpeg

8048E89E-61EA-4B80-BD9B-A45C52C3D309.jpeg

960565FB-1AE2-4D9A-A240-AD2A2AB24275.jpeg
This here is Warcry in the foreground. Sadly this is probably her last lion tree. While she is still in great shape for a 12 year old hound I’m not sure when December rolls around again she will be as spry. Atlas is the plott walker cross behind her. He’s just under a year old and is showing tremendous potential.

My sons new lab that is now "mine" in heart! He's fabulous with kids even at 3 mon old! Retrieves and drops into your hand. Son said it was so easy it was crazy.

He is quickly becoming my "buddy"! What hoodie string? Don't know what you are talking about!
IMG_9510.jpeg

#4 compressed shavings! 🤣🤣

Actually today was a box of 30+ years old Federal #4 Steel duck loads. Kommiefornia has now mandated Non-lead for ALL hunting. I’m having to hand roll 20ga pheasant loads for the last two years because of lack of availability. 12 ga has been easier to find, but I’m too frugal to throw out ”good” shells.

Gday
I’ve missed this thread
Wow that is so cool I’ve got so many great memories of hound packs to retrievers & rousers
Thanks guys that takes me back to some of my fondest memories although different species except the sock hunter of Ed’s 😜I’ve had a few of those

I’ll see what I can find in the few photo albums I have left after divorce
& I’ll go through my recent ones

Man alive dogs are really so special just don’t live long enough but what they give us is worth 10 lifetimes
Yep I love dogs
Cheers

My spoiled boys after a day of hunting Huns and Chukars. I love my French Brittneys. Looks like you have a Brit too Modoc.

View attachment 4236View attachment 4236
You are right @les we love Brittany’s. Great hunting dogs, wonderful family dogs and not too big. Between my folks, brother, and myself we have had seven. I have never seen another pointer do water retrievals, but 3 of ours do. Unfortunately Mom and Dad had to put theirs down just before Thanksgiving. 😢 15 years is such a long/short time.

Back