Reloading Components To Sell?

choprzrul

Hammer Time Executive member
I read the rules.....no classifieds or 'for sale' threads here. I'm already on the Hammer bullets swap thread....but I've got some new in box brass just sitting on my shelf.

I'd much rather offer what I don't need to the folks here than putting it up for sale on any of the other shooting/hunting/outdoor forums.

Is there a way to do it and stay within the rules? Something like 'PM me if you need xxxx brass' and we work out a deal on our own via PMs?

Gday

a Pay it forward thread
I like that
No money changing hands just a potential rule of if one gets the gear on offer they must put something else up 🤷‍♂️

Kinda like jrebel & I have done on the powder tins

jrebel & I pm ea other over some powder tins & he was willing to help with posting which shows that he’s not just a taker & my response someone else will need some help somewhere so be good if he could just pay that forward for those guys or one of them I had seen a opportunity of it may help

I won’t say what it was as don’t know if possible or not & trying not to work jrebel in a courier

Sorry @jrebel to put you on the spot & I am not saying you have to do the following as I’m cool & just wanted you to get the tins
It was overall the thought I had of paying it forward that made the most sense to me
Cheers

I hate to be a stick in the mud here but I see this turning into a mess of people bartering for stuff and then getting disgruntled when things don't meet their expectations. Long Range Hunting has a very successful classified board. They also have full time jobs and make a living dealing with it. Now 3/4 of the forum is classified ads.

Hunting-Washington.com has a pay or forward board. It works very well and members basically post up gear for free. No obligation to post, but a place to pass along items to like minded folks. It works well because most people on the site live in the state. This could be harder because we are scattered all over the world, but it could also work if folks are willing to pay shipping as part of the pass it forward.

Absolutely nothing like a classifieds board as everything is free.

All the above being said, this hammertime boards are amazing because they lack drama. One of the main reasons I spend so much time here reading and participating. I can appreciate not wanting to add any board that may invite drama!!

Hunting-Washington.com has a pay or forward board. It works very well and members basically post up gear for free. No obligation to post, but a place to pass along items to like minded folks. It works well because most people on the site live in the state. This could be harder because we are scattered all over the world, but it could also work if folks are willing to pay shipping as part of the pass it forward.

Absolutely nothing like a classifieds board as everything is free.

All the above being said, this hammertime boards are amazing because they lack drama. One of the main reasons I spend so much time here reading and participating. I can appreciate not wanting to add any board that may invite drama!!
Thank you! Perfect example of what is going to be launched here shortly. It will be STRICTLY a Pay It Forward opportunity and zero tolerance for any Classified postings.

Back