Pay It Forward

Muddyboots

Staff member
Members: This Reloading thread sticky is being launched to allow the Pay It Forward for those items you wish to donate FREE of item cost. THE SELLING, TRADING OF BARTERING of ANY ITEM will NOT be allowed. The Selling of ANY merchandise is not allowed in accordance to Rule 5 which clearly PROHIBITS this activity with exceptions. Please do not post Want to Buy etc. Non compliance postings will be removed by moderators.

Pay it forward is an expression for describing the beneficiary of a good deed repaying the kindness to others rather than paying it back to the original benefactor. It is also called serial reciprocity." We should look at it as a means to help those where we all once stood!

PLEASE NOTE THE HAMMER BULLET TRADING THREAD REMAINS STRICTLY FOR THAT PURPOSE.

You post up an item for free, no cost whatsoever, and the person who receives the item is asked to consider doing same going forward.

The key component of this is zero cost MUST be part of it but there are some that accept shipping costs.

This sticky is a trial of this opportunity to Pay It Forward to help out those who may need some help but if it is abused and failure to comply, the sticky will be immediately removed.

We hope our members will take this opportunity to share their extra hunting, reloading, fishing items with other members. We also hope this opportunity will be self policed by members to protect it for everyone. If anyone abuses this Pay It Forward in order for financial personal gain, they can be permanently banned from Hammertime.

=====================================
Example acceptable posting for Pay It Forward:
"Hi, I have a need for the following item."
Or
Hi, I have the following items available for Pay it Forward.

Please resolve details of a PIF via PM so not to clutter up the thread. Also once they are PIF'ed etc., please state in same posting they are No Longer Available (NLA) or something similar to close posting to remove additional inquiries of availability thus extra needless postings.

I especially love to pay it forward to our youth hunters.

I will pay it forward and take care of the shipping on these two items. They need to go to the same person, I will not split up.

Sitka youth sized large
1. Jacket (not sure what they called it but it is similar to the adult 90% jackets). Good for early fall temps.
2. Midweight long sleeve thermal / shirt. Good for early fall as a single layer or any temp as a base layer.

Please do not take these just to resale....that would be a real dirtbag move. I want a members kid to get some use out of these and then hopefully pass them down to younger siblings or pass it forward. Kids grow so fast, these items generally see very little use.

Pics to be added ASAP from my phone.

These have been passed forward....no longer available.

Attachments

• IMG_8132.jpeg
    IMG_8132.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8134.jpeg
    IMG_8134.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_8135.jpeg
    IMG_8135.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8136.jpeg
    IMG_8136.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
If no one else has a distinct need for an individual, I help run a non-profit that helps teach youth to hunt. I don’t have a particular youth in mind, we always have kids who need good kit and can’t afford to buy it.
This is a very worthy cause. Going to a youth getting into hunting is what it's all about. PM me an address and I will get it in the mail tomorrow.

I haven't used this in years. Not 100% sure it will perform like I have in mind, but hoping one of you wishes to try.

Looks like some of the newer bullets don't have a well defined "crimp" location. Hammer copper should be soft enough, but works great on a variety of cup and core bullets.

No conditions, just hoping to see how it works in this line. Free to anyone though.

Gday Carl
I’ll take that if no one else has a better use for it than me

My purpose/thoughts are on a tinkering front of to release the petals in different areas & watch on game differences

Anyone else go ahead of me & not a worry in the world here

Cheers

HARPER

He's actually closer to you, postage would be cheaper.
One possibility for sure. I wasn't worried about postage. I did make a comment about a slow boat ride elsewhere. That was secondary to ordering a Christmas present or my grandson that appeared to be a world wide experience/

Mail it to Kneedeep's house and he can hand deliver it. My bags will be too heavy since my drawls are made out of cotton and not Satin.

😖

Edited because I liked JessieJ's spelling of drawls better than mine👍👍
Don't matter what they're made of, just don't fill them at an inopportune time.

I suppose you could toss them, and come home commando, likely less comfortable.

Back