Pay It Forward

Muzzle mikes at .620, not threaded, but could be (ask your smith about barrel wall thickness).
Oh...also forgot...the factory stock and bottom metal/mag (plastic) is also available.
I bought the rifle to rebuild it to a big 30 ShermanšŸ¤”
(Edit: actually this one became a 6.5 Sherman Max. The 30 Sherman Mag is on another rifle?Āæ?)

Last edited:
Thanks, George.
I had a lot of time to think about this today while at work and away from the internet. Came to the conclusion that the last thing I need is another gun project. I am sure someone else will graciously accept it, though.
Best wishes!
Alan

Vudoo V-22 plastic mag. AICS style, 10 rounds for .22lr. Got it to try in my B-14R, but it doesnā€™t feed smoothly due to lower angle at which the follower presents the round to the bolt in the Bergara.
If you want pics or more details, shoot me a message. Otherwise, message me your address, and it will be on the way to you at my earliest convenience.

I think so. Got the impression from Steveā€™s post in the trading thread:
View attachment 5809
Steve created a new section for these type of threads. Continue to use the threads as they are intended.

I went to the trading thread first. Then saw Steve posted he was moving both to the pay it forward, or at least what I took from his post.

So I then added a two purpose post. Pay shipping for the lot of bullets or trade me!
He moved those threads over to the forum section titled ā€œpay it forwardā€. Did not combine threads into ā€œpay it forwardā€ thread.

Got some Cabela's/Redhead camo to give away. True Timber Strata pattern. All in good condition
1) SilentHide Bibs, size L (34-36 waist, <6' tall)
2) Button up heavy "flannel", Size XL
3) Mens lightweight pants, Size 2XL (44-46 waist)
Consider this a ā€œbumpā€ or reminder. I used that stuff for years when it was marketed as O2 Octane (pattern was very close) and continue to use all pieces I have. If I were anywhere close to those sizes, Iā€™d take you up on it. Someone will greatly appreciate your generosity.

Rough count, so donā€™t hold me to it, but I have what I think is 61 pieces of 280 Rem/7mm Express brass. 20 pieces of which are nickel plated. Various headstamps. A few loaded as dummy rounds, and maybe a couple are live rounds. Would love a 280 myself, but I have enough projects as it is. This random brass I got from an ā€˜ol boy up the road needs to find a better home.

Back