Pay It Forward

I’ve been known to wear mine for 10 days straight.
Mail it to Kneedeep's house and he can hand deliver it. My bags will be too heavy since my drawls are made out of cotton and not Satin.

😖

Edited because I liked JessieJ's spelling of drawls better than mine👍👍
jessie with an I wear panties.
Jesse without an I wears drawls. Let’s not be confused on this. I DONT WEAR PANTIES!

I especially love to pay it forward to our youth hunters.

I will pay it forward and take care of the shipping on these two items. They need to go to the same person, I will not split up.

Sitka youth sized large
1. Jacket (not sure what they called it but it is similar to the adult 90% jackets). Good for early fall temps.
2. Midweight long sleeve thermal / shirt. Good for early fall as a single layer or any temp as a base layer.

Please do not take these just to resale....that would be a real dirtbag move. I want a members kid to get some use out of these and then hopefully pass them down to younger siblings or pass it forward. Kids grow so fast, these items generally see very little use.

Pics to be added ASAP from my phone.
Still not spoken for. Someone has to have a kid / grandkid that would love a couple pieces of almost new sitka gear.

These have been passed forward.....no longer available.

Last edited:
I thought richochette had claimed them, but if not my boy is only 4.5 but would gladly save them for him later. He would use them in a few more years. Have a small collection I have started for him.
I messaged richochette that day and hadn't heard anything. First private message with address will get it. I will be posting more items to this board. I love to pay it forward.

When it is gone.....I will add to the original post so it is obvious it is not available for all to see.

Back