SHERMAN WILDCATS SOLD

gltaylor

Staff member
Rich Sherman just announced he has sold his business to some gentlemen (and competitive shooters) in Texas. He will stay on in an advisory role.
The plan is for things to go forward with new products in the future. Order supplies just as before from the Sherman website.
Rich posted the news on their Facebook page last night.
Don't know how to copy/post his announcement. Go to Facebook for details.
Wishing Rich all the best in his retirement! Absolutely LOVE his cartridges!

I just had a great phone call with Rich. He feels great about the guys that now have the Sherman brand. Sounds like they will take the whole to the next level. Rich will continue to work with them in the future. Although he intends on getting more time to hunt and fish!

Gday
Never talked to rich & never fired one of his chamberings
Had a couple of messages on lrh that were answered in a prompt time & to me that tells a lot on his character & backed up on the posts above

So I wish him the best and no doubt we have a lot to thank him for & say he’s earned a bit of time for himself

Cheers

Gday
Never talked to rich & never fired one of his chamberings
Had a couple of messages on lrh that were answered in a prompt time & to me that tells a lot on his character & backed up on the posts above

So I wish him the best and no doubt we have a lot to thank him for & say he’s earned a bit of time for himself

Cheers
I think he told me today that the Shermans are being chambered in Ausie too.

Back