The stooges down under

Gday Jessej
@Farleg In preparation for the time that you make the journey to my neck of the woods, I’ve started training a driver. After the cartridges are spent, and time around the camp fire has ceased, we may need one. I’m sure we can talk @joe16 into riding up for a couple days. Couple more hammerheads not to far also. The reloading/shooting/rompus room shop will be done in another month or so. I’ll put a few bunks in there for you galoots.

Here’s a pic of the driver in training. View attachment 6784

Can’t wait 😍😎

Already started the planning & just incase driver fatigue starts to set in I’ll bring this guy along
A88FBC4D-B7E9-4862-B386-700387E70D67.png
But he doesn’t go anywhere without his bodyguard
BB460E28-FFCA-4381-A11F-74411F791C2F.png
Cheers

If I ever go visit Fordy, we’ll find out!
If they allow such as that down under????
Gday Jessej

Bloody bow hunters 🤣

You get here & we will find out although it won’t be in Tassie as not allowed here 😡
But some other states I believe it’s ok but will find out from my mate on the mainland that uses a stick & string a bit or Alex may know as he’s bow mad like you 🤣once that’s found out it’s only make a plan of attack &see 😇🙈

Cheers

Gday Jessej

Bloody bow hunters 🤣

You get here & we will find out although it won’t be in Tassie as not allowed here 😡
But some other states I believe it’s ok but will find out from my mate on the mainland that uses a stick & string a bit or Alex may know as he’s bow mad like you 🤣once that’s found out it’s only make a plan of attack &see 😇🙈

Cheers
You teachin him to drive from the wrong side of the truck!

Gday Jessej

Bloody bow hunters 🤣

Cheers
Stick & String is still used by some in QLD

Gday
It’s seriously funny to watch everyone go to the wrong side time after time & don’t worry it’s the same for us over there so no right nor wrong just love the laughs & banter

Just a thought of you guys get over here it is like going back to preschool all over as even the pedestrian side needs to be aware the cars are coming a different way
So I’ll keep that in mind for the next arrivals & uniforms are a must 😱🤔

Maybe seeing memtb has put his hand up for chauffeur we should take that up as we would all be safe 😜🤣
Hmmm driving miss daisy comes to mind & in the jimmy of course 🤣🤪

Cheers

Tell me about it 🤣🤣🤣

Had this little guy since 2008;

wontonne.jpg

I call it my Wonton because it's rated for 1000kg (one tonne).

Always good for a grin. (...or a groan if someone says the steering wheel is on the 'wrong' side 🤭)

You're welcome to come up for some 'training' if ya like, Todd 😀 this one's got 5 on the tree, so if you can drive it, you can drive anything 😉

Tell me about it 🤣🤣🤣

Had this little guy since 2008;

View attachment 6924

I call it my Wonton because it's rated for 1000kg (one tonne).

Always good for a grin. (...or a groan if someone says the steering wheel is on the 'wrong' side 🤭)

You're welcome to come up for some 'training' if ya like, Todd 😀 this one's got 5 on the tree, so if you can drive it, you can drive anything 😉

“5 on the tree”……that my be challenging! But, a never shirk a challenge! Well, except for shooting my AI from the “weakside”! 😜 memtb

I say go for it. Fordy will let you drive the ute, the only difference is is you shift gears with your left hand.

My bet is you'll stay on the dirt roads as Rusty, Mike and I did, too easy to make a stupid mistake. Our muscle memory is geared for right hand drive.

It will be the greatest experience of your life visiting tazzy and the Taswegian.

💥🚀🔨🦘

I say go for it. Fordy will let you drive the ute, the only difference is is you shift gears with your left hand.

My bet is you'll stay on the dirt roads as Rusty, Mike and I did, too easy to make a stupid mistake. Our muscle memory is geared for right hand drive.

It will be the greatest experience of your life visiting tazzy and the Taswegian.

💥🚀🔨🦘

What’s different about using your left hand?
That’s normal here. Sounds like even Tasmania do it right.

Back