The stooges down under

I am kinda concerned about β€œ Fred β€œ, does his mother know he is cavorting around with hooligans, Bundy guzzlers, blow up dolls, ruffians and possible deviants? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” he appears to be a fine young man and could be very impressionable at his age! Just asking for a friend! πŸ€·πŸ½πŸ€·πŸ½πŸ€·πŸ½πŸ€·πŸ½πŸ€·πŸ½πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We need an update Russell, I see you aimlessly lurking around on here! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Gday reemtyj 🀣🀣
Update hmmm πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€”πŸ€”
Let’s say we are just getting the kids clothes ironed out πŸ€ͺ

They are hard to keep in line & lucky I’m the level headed one πŸ˜‡πŸ€ͺ

On a serious note
144 critters so far
& the moon phase is starting to get better so time to ramp it up a bit but great data so far

You’ll be happy to know the 338 210 hht will be basically completed next 2 days 🀞but confirmed with more kills & tinkering to see/learn more on these hht pills but a bear this pill is going to kill well ( & you know how I hate trying to relate pills to bears as no history ) I’m pretty sure , man alive it kills well on everything we have taken with it but the bubble this pill creates is pretty cool & that’s where it’s shining & hence my thoughts on it will smack a big bear well

Stay tuned more to come in many ways 🀫😜πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž
Cheers

I wonder if there is very much, disappearing going on.in Tasmania…... ??? Disappearing Bundys, disappearing Mothers Milk, disappearing flavored Rum!!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΊπŸΊπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Hi Reemtyj,
I can't speak for Tasmania only, but it's common for Bundy etc to disappear in great volumes on a very regular basis in Aussie, that's why North Queensland has a great sugar cane industry, because it's used to produce Bundy, and the great Australian mystery is "Where the Bloody Hell has All the Bundy gooone"πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
🐒.

Back