They Call Us "The Elderly"

Absolutely! Many kids of today are on medication and spending time in the “shrinks” office because of the hardships 😂 that they must face daily. Go figure! memtb

Yep,and for the most part it's the parents not parenting. They have a normal kid with the energy of a kid and they bring them to the doctor and put them on drugs to zap all the normal out of them. Then they give then phones and video games to do their baby sitting. Kids don't know how to be a kid.

You guys would have loved going fishing with me! Take a stick of TNT open one end a start working out the dynamite until you had about a quarter stick left. Put in a cap with a eight inch fuse and seal it up, while taping a small rock to it. Light it and drop it into the deepest hole in the river, wait, then gather the fish that float up. Eventually our terrorists actively was ended when the mine owners found out what we were doing. I wouldn't say we were bad kids, just no supervision.😁

You guys would have loved going fishing with me! Take a stick of TNT open one end a start working out the dynamite until you had about a quarter stick left. Put in a cap with a eight inch fuse and seal it up, while taping a small rock to it. Light it and drop it into the deepest hole in the river, wait, then gather the fish that float up. Eventually our terrorists actively was ended when the mine owners found out what we were doing. I wouldn't say we were bad kids, just no supervision.😁
WOW YOU REMIND ME OF ME. 🤣🤣🤣

Back