Traditional weight 7mm Hammer

Steve Davis

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the new Hammer HHT that we just finished up in the traditional 120gr class of 7mm bullets. This is going to be a great option in any of the 7mm's for lower recoil and laser beam flat trajectory for any of your big game hunting needs.

Gday Steve about time lol
Now that will give you & Brian more headaches as watch the 6.5 & 30 cal guys ark up where’s mine 🤣🤣

Here is the new Hammer HHT that we just finished up in the traditional 120gr class of 7mm bullets. This is going to be a great option in any of the 7mm's for lower recoil and laser beam flat trajectory for any of your big game hunting needs.

✅✅
Cheers

Don’t forget the 8mm & 9.3mm guys as well 😜
If you guys could just develop a 200gr 9.3 Absolute HHT with a bc of around .970 that would be just about perfect 🤪

All these new 7mm HHTs have me excited! Now all we have to do is try and pick one!!

Last edited:
Gday Steve about time lol
Now that will give you & Brian more headaches as watch the 6.5 & 30 cal guys ark up where’s mine 🤣🤣

✅✅
Cheers
Never mind, I think 7mm is the sweet spot.

I keep a .30 around because .308 is handy in Australia and just does it but if you want to hunt with something a little more stylish then a .280a.i. is a pretty sweet hunting round.

Here comes some heavy for caliber info!!!
Hey GL you going to slap them or me 🤣

The need / advantage they have now is the hht the hammer boys are using & yep it’s the heavier side of things & potentially a elk @ some longrange may present

So just like the lighter hht pills we await & just twiddle our thumbs 😉
Oh yes TJA better not forget those 8mm&9.3
Cheers

Our hunting starts tomorrow. The goal for the next couple months will be trying to keep up with orders!

Hopefully Brian and I have a couple of big bulls Hammered this weekend! I'll try and get a gear list together today for the rifles we will be using.
Yes, please do the gear list .
We like to see what everyone else is using and how their rifles are configured for different purposes or preferences.

Back