Two is One, One is None?

BFD

Hammer Time Executive member
I use my “Rebel” press (on right) for main duty. I also have the “Summit” press that’s not as stout, but still a good press. I’m thinking use the Summit as a decapper & seater press? Or dedicate it to one cartridge for less in & out of dies on the Rebel? Thoughts?
IMG_2497.jpeg

I run a Lee classic cast as my primary and to the left about four feet on the bench is a Rock Crusher ( backup) that I use for Lee Factory crimp dies. I also keep the same shell holders on the Rock Crusher so the crimp never changes.

I have a very similar set up. I use my summit as a bullet seater pretty much exclusively. I have my summit mounted on a welding cart so it is not touching the bench that has the scale on it. Now I can seat bullets and run powder without the scale having issues. I have a very stout bench, but vibrations will sometimes give these scales fits. My rock chucker press decaps, sizes brass and pulls bullets when needed. I'll see if I have pics of my set up to share.

I also run two Dillon 550's for pistol and AR calibers.

To clean for me I couldn't find anything😖

I see a real big advocate for hornady bullets that shoots an occasional Hammer though or is that just me fellas🤔🤔

Looks great Brad👍👍👍
Who could afford to range shoot Hammers? :ROFLMAO:

The bench is barren of what's to be loaded up under them shelves, so this is an illusion at this point!

Back