When will one learn 🤔

These blacktails are getting hard to kill!!
🤣🤣
I have a 700 sendero 300 weatherby that's needing a makeover.
I know I know 300 RUM right.. boring😂
But it just sounds interesting
35 nosler, 358 norma mag, 350 g&h, maybe 338rum neck up to 35?🤔 🤷‍♂️
My mind goes for a walk-about sometimes 🤪

The 350 G&H would be way cool although not as powerful as most of the others. On the other hand I always wanted a 358 Norma too, so much so that I have the dies but that's as far as I ever got :rolleyes:, I reckon the 35 Nosler would be a thumper as would the 35 RUM.

Did I mention the G&H would be cool??

Regards

Psst................I'm going to buy another Weatherby Mark V and build a 416 Hoffman to go with my 300 and 375 H&H :)

The 350 G&H would be way cool although not as powerful as most of the others. On the other hand I always wanted a 358 Norma too, so much so that I have the dies but that's as far as I ever got :rolleyes:, I reckon the 35 Nosler would be a thumper as would the 35 RUM.

Did I mention the G&H would be cool??

Regards

Psst................I'm going to buy another Weatherby Mark V and build a 416 Hoffman to go with my 300 and 375 H&H :)
I've thought the 358 norma mag would be cool because I have a 308 norma mag as well and i really like it.
Maybe a lengthy throat cause I'll have the long magazine.
I'd go with .358 RUM
Ahh the RUM, yep and a big brake!
I like it too Carl..
I bet there are Godzillas lurking in rice paddy's.🤔
You never know crazy things show up sometimes 🤣🤣

See what happens when I go fishing. Common Sense breaks out.👍 I'm with Carl, I would go with a 358 rum. 4k with the fat girl is a dance most can only dream of.

Problem is, Farlegs brain is broke and he actually made sense pleading his case. I must admit that the 90 grainer at 4k (don't let me down Muddy) and the 117s at 3400 is bad juju.

I also had the nasty taste of Vegemite in the back of my throat when I hung up.

I'm carrying WHAT?

this place is awesome .

Last edited:
Problem is, Farlegs brain is broke and he actually made sense pleading his case. I must admit that the 90 grainer at 4k (don't let me down Muddy) and the 117s at 3400 is bad juju.
So what do you think is gonna happen in my next call with @Farleg? We were talking about cartridge efficiency based upon caliber, magazine COAL, bullet weight, freebore, twist and barrel length. Fordy wanted to "chew" on it some more. Heck, even "HEAVY FAST" is in his wheelhouse now. 😱

Gday guys
I should’ve recorded our flip flop guru as he was in fine form , let me just say that as I can’t repeat what he exactly called some of us 🤣🤣

But he is going to carry one @ verdwyn for which I’m going to get a little sign made for the occasion 😇
So stay tuned on that lol

Yes muddy we will have to chew a lot more on that fast heavy ( still not heavy in my opinion but it’s still skinny ugly 🤣 ) & to get people kinda upto speed on that
This can only happen when you don’t have bandaids yes a well balanced pill & to heavy won’t cut it the same as to light
So I’ll put Steve on notice muddys coming for a new skinny ugly 😜

But for now we need to see what atire would best suite Joe on this crusade of carrying the skinny ugly
Yes flip flops are going to be part of it
What else do you lot think 🤔

Cheers

Oh no! This thread got me thinking! Has anyone played with Microgroove barrels with Hammers? Is Marlin the only one who has made them? I was wondering if they could really make the Hammers sing. Is there one rifling method that takes the most advantage of the Hammer design?

Oh no! This thread got me thinking! Has anyone played with Microgroove barrels with Hammers? Is Marlin the only one who has made them? I was wondering if they could really make the Hammers sing. Is there one rifling method that takes the most advantage of the Hammer design?
I keep thinking 3 groove ratchet barrel would be best, but it’s based on nothing more than ignorance!😬

Back