“Hammer Bullets BC Sucks”

I find it interesting the only time BC becomes an issue is with Hammer products. Nobody quibbles about getting a new 45-70 and posting it. All the polls indicate most consider LRH at more modest ranges.

I've been there long enough to remember a member having issues with a longer shot, that became a topic of conversation in the rural community near where it occurred. Uproar to the point it found it's way back to LRH, and said person "outed".

I find it interesting the only time BC becomes an issue is with Hammer products. Nobody quibbles about getting a new 45-70 and posting it. All the polls indicate most consider LRH at more modest ranges.

I've been there long enough to remember a member having issues with a longer shot, that became a topic of conversation in the rural community near where it occurred. Uproar to the point it found it's way back to LRH, and said person "outed".
I like to think of your so close to the envelope of effectively killing game that the slight bc loss from hammer is not the problem. The problem is you didn’t bring a large enough caliber. I like to push my stuff because it’s my nature. But to think that I may not make that kill on an elk at 800 with my creedmore is because I chose hammers is pretty dumb.

I like to think of your so close to the envelope of effectively killing game that the slight bc loss from hammer is not the problem. The problem is you didn’t bring a large enough caliber. I like to push my stuff because it’s my nature. But to think that I may not make that kill on an elk at 800 with my creedmore is because I chose hammers is pretty dumb.
154HHT at 3300fps out of 300WM can land with impressive precision at 1160yds….220 G7 confirmed.

I'm new here but I'll carry this opinion in here: LRH is run by someone who cannot answer honestly for some reason. I was banned from that place before I even got there, I never made a post! I asked the administrator what the problem was and was told by Len he would "check on it". I guess he has some sort of secret service checking people out and I didn't measure up to his standards. Fact is I'm glad or I may not have found this forum. LOL

I'm new here but I'll carry this opinion in here: LRH is run by someone who cannot answer honestly for some reason. I was banned from that place before I even got there, I never made a post! I asked the administrator what the problem was and was told by Len he would "check on it". I guess he has some sort of secret service checking people out and I didn't measure up to his standards. Fact is I'm glad or I may not have found this forum. LOL
LRH sucks. But it doesn't have to. Len let's the lunatics run the asylum. mtmuley

Back