7mm-08 118 gr HHT’s

Never settle, @Modoc. 😂 If we settle, we stagnate!
It’s not really settling, more of trying to develop an optimal load that will work across 5 rifle out to about 300 yards. It is already a PITA coordinating four different load setups for the 22-250’s. Besides storage is a premium at my house so a single 50 cal ammo can is preferable to 5 (+) 30 cal cans per cartridge. 🤣🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼

I’ve got 131HHH inbound, and have a sample pack of the 132HHT I’m gonna try. I’ve got Benchmark, XTerminator, Tac, Varget, and Power Pro 2000-MR. Likely be the last three powders mentioned that will have best velocity results.
My kid bought two 7-08s. That 132 HHT looks like the ticket. mtmuley

That’s kinda why everything is still sitting on the bench waiting to start. Kimber, Ruger (x2), and Remington (x2) and no two are the same model. Not even sure which one to use for initial. 🤷🏼😵‍💫
Don't envy you, I had a gentleman bring me two very different rifles that he wanted to shoot the same ammo, and be sub moa in both. A Ruger Precision and a Rem 700 urban sniper in .308. Wanted same bullet and brass. Same results. Took me three weeks to achieve that. At a big expense for him. But money wasn't a problem for this guy. Went to the rifle range almost every day for three weeks, making tweaks here and there. Wanted both sighted in at 200 yards, I'm just glad he didn't ask for the same speed. 🙄. I bought a new pistol with what that cost him, and if he had taken the time he probably could have found factory ammo that would have done it. For what it's worth, the Ruger was the problem child.

Ok, I've heard they increase muzzle velocity. Just curious as to how much. I'm not a fully free American so can't own and test myself.
We have no show in Australia either. Well not for personal use only with tight restrictions on professional shooters and a few that can lube a loophole and make their criteria where it doesn’t really fit.
Legislation has suppressed pretty well stitched up. Sadly we have manufacturers who make high quality suppressors for the few that can get a permit.
Who said there is no manufacturing in Australia.
FYI a suppressor here may cost nearly 10 times more than it would in anew Zealand or South Africa, maybe that’s why manufacturing goes offshore🤔

Back