A bit more lover for the Quarter Bore

Steve Davis

Administrator
Staff member
hammerbullets.com

.257 Cal-115gr Hammer HHT - Hammer Bullets

For you guys that have a faster than standard twist .257 cal and want to run a bit heavier bullet, here is some more love for the quarter bore. Requiring a minimum twist rate of 1-8.5" this Hammer HHT will bring great velocity along with plenty of weight for any big game hunting.
hammerbullets.com

You can't say the guys at Hammer don't have love for the quarter bore! Here is the latest Hammer HHT, pure copper, polymer tipped bullet. This one will run in a minimum barrel twist of 1-8.5" or faster. Light enough to have great vel and heavy enough to handle any big game hunting needs. This should be a great fit for the guys that are running the 25 Creedmoor.

Gday bean

Look @ that your loving the 6.5 without even knowing it

I’ll explain so you can order some & get your 6.5 fix 🤔🤣

257 cal together with the 115 hht = 264
& we know your slow on the uptake so here’s those sums in a easy format

257 + 1 +1+5 =264

Oh I love this place also
Cheers brother 😜😇😎😍
Oh I know that, the man bun wearing slack jawed WaterHeads can’t even do the math right 😂

Looks nice! How about a 100 gr HHT for those of us unfortunate souls that still have a 1:10 twist 25-06? I already shoot the 104 gr HeH, but think something a hair lighter would be great!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

@hockeynick39
I believe this is what you are looking for?

@hockeynick39

Those are perfect for a 10 twist.

@hockeynick39

No sir, I believe I said 100 gr. Those are 95 gr. 5 gr difference, not the same!!! C'est la vie, guess I'll stick with the 104 gr HeH until I change the barrel out for a 25-06 AI with a 1:7 twist. Good luck and stay safe!!! ;););)

What velocity did you guys get with these inadequate 90g AH's😁 and what powder? I just finished load development and got 3727 fps with RL26 and sub 1/2 moa in a 24" barrel. I haven't shot anything yet, this will be my wild boar and mule deer load.
Mine seems to pressure out around 3700 or less with every powder I choose I’ve used Varget, IMR 4451 4831 7828, and Magpro.
Don’t have any RL 26. I also have a 24” barrel.

My inadequate 25-06 with 90gr AH has 3 deer to its credit so far....hopefully 2 or 3 more next month :)
Mine was supposed to have a whitetail doe as it’s fifth but due to scope issues it got sidelined. I’m thinking if I have time I may have to develope some loads for the old 25 WSM.

Mine seems to pressure out around 3700 or less with every powder I choose I’ve used Varget, IMR 4451 4831 7828, and Magpro.
Don’t have any RL 26. I also have a 24” barrel.
I tried Varget and IMR4350, got about 3500 and good accuracy with IMR4350. How did the bullets perform on deer, if they are anything like the Hammers in my 22.250 and 243 on coyotes you got to be happy?

Back