Announcing the New Hammer HHT

Muddy

SPECIAL? Jerry's kids are special. What are you trying to say🤔???
First only us old buggers will know what you are saying!😀

1 distinguished by some unusual quality
especially
2 held in particular esteem a special friend
3 a readily distinguishable from others of the same category
4 being other than the usual
5 designed for a particular purpose or occasion

So I am leaning on #2!

specialness noun

Explosive...as in blow up a cantalope sized hole in a shoulder or brisket🤔 You sure you like "explosive"?

Last edited:
Reactions: jri
Explosive...as in blow up a cantalope sized hole in a shoulder or brisket🤔 You sure you like "explosive"?
GL is 100% correct on the size hole. Then you must consider the amount of meat that you will lose by removing the tip. You turn this hht into a broadside only pill.

If explosive is what you want, save your money and slightly open the tip up on the 120 lever hammer. That will explode💥

This was 3400 impact @ 40 yds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230627_205243_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230627_205243_Messages.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 56
GL is 100% correct on the size hole. Then you must consider the amount of meat that you will lose by removing the tip. You turn this hht into a broadside only pill.

If explosive is what you want, save your money and slightly open the tip up on the 120 lever hammer. That will explode💥

This was 3400 impact @ 40 yds.
wow what bullet was that shot with ?

Joe,
Let's not discuss where you're going too much on an open forum. Some of what you're touching on is proprietary. Answer in a pm please, or I can if you'd rather not. Just let me know.

Reactions: KDC
Do we have any idea when and what grain we will have in .338 offerings? I’m waiting to order to save on shipping. That and my busier than a one legged man in an *** kicking competition at the moment.

Has anybody used them on whitetail size game without tip installed ? Just looking at that big hollow point should drop them. I am shooting a 300 wsm just ordered the HHT to try I was shooting the deadblow.
Gday jri
Yes shot them on various size critters bigger & smaller than whitetail

Joe is correct & I’ll add this part the pills without the tip are not as consistent @ opening as the hht
I’ll explain so hopefully don’t need a interpreter

The no tip will vary on it’s opening depending on the resistance encountered & is more noticeable as various velocity impacts are included in the mix where basically the tip regardless of the resistance the pill opens in a way more consistent pattern
The puzzling one is when velocity drops right off the tip opens quicker than the non tip

Now this is something I’ve also found interesting with gel tests ( not mine as I don’t use gel as critters are my gel ) as gel dosent show the correlation to critters across the resistances we can encounter with accuracy but it’s a great visual & look forward to the gel tests to come no doubt

Cheers

Do we have any idea when and what grain we will have in .338 offerings? I’m waiting to order to save on shipping. That and my busier than a one legged man in an *** kicking competition at the moment.
Gday rausch
🤣🤣🤣
Thanks man I loved the reference that’s funny 😎😎🤣🤣

The 338 will be tested in critters all going well in about 20 days so once that’s done I’d say it won’t be far away after that as long as it dosent need refining but both Steve & Brian pretty happy on tests they’ve done so far in media just confirmation in critters to sign the deal I think

Side note the 375 have showed more tweaking needed yet after a chat with Brian last week
& that’s the one that may take some more time to develop but once that’s done I’d say a lot more will be understood of the how & why let alone what is happening in ea calibre & the hht

Hope that helps & about all I know sorry I can’t be more specific
Cheers

Back