Announcing the New Hammer HHT

I could not measure with comparator "accurately" since the bullet was just sitting on adjustment rod without neck engagement so bit wobbly trying to measure. So basically just for general reference.
Measure the distance between the base of the bullet and the ogive and then add that number to the top of the little plastic knobby thingy. That should get you within 2 or .003.

The 700's have nice long magazine COAL of 3.67 but when coupled with longer throat, shorter bullets need passport to make jump so far.

So just set a 300WM ladder with 154HHT and Ramshot Hunter. Ramshot shows over 3400 (77.7gr) in 24" barrel with 150SST so definitely has promise. Two PDR's in neck, CBTO 2.935 so case capacity is nice with ball powder like Hunter. The actual jump is crazy at 0.320! Starting with 1/4 crimp. The photo is not crimped yet for those anal observers.😱😂

So @Farleg, @joe16 this should be rocket in Sendero 26". 🤞🙏
View attachment 1660
Gday muddy
I like the above & 3500 is a sweet spot I’d personally be looking at achieving in that combo ( yes Joe plus a bit lol )

Jump I couldn’t care less with hammers & if possible seat the pill so it dosent take up powder space is always good but even if we are forced to load deeper it’s just go a faster powder

Yep hammers have so many options to get the results we get & what’s not to like with that 😍

I am so looking forward to you guys getting these pills velocity capabilities out then smacking a few of course
Cheers

Has anybody used them on whitetail size game without tip installed ? Just looking at that big hollow point should drop them. I am shooting a 300 wsm just ordered the HHT to try I was shooting the deadblow.

Back