Announcing the New Hammer HHT

So when I plug in my numbers on Strelok for my rifle the 143hh I have a sf 1.64 but the 145hht is sf 1.39. I have the required twist on the website. Is sf one of the bandaids that been ripped off ? The prior standard was sf 1.5
The tip doesn't quite count in the oal for stability. Look at the stability calculator on jbm ballistics. You input the tip length in it. Standard min is still 1.5 sg at sea level.

P72

This is the second time you've referred to the 68 HHT. There's a few of us here with one and eight twist 22s that are dying for this pill to be released. This is not like one of those thingys where Steve's going to come out and say you shouldn't have seen that or that never happened is it?? You never know with them Montana boys🤷

Nice to see you here, fellow user of the 22 caliber. Are you testing anything that will stabilize in a 1:8 twist by chance? Again, asking for a friend.
P72

This is the second time you've referred to the 68 HHT. There's a few of us here with one and eight twist 22s that are dying for this pill to be released. This is not like one of those thingys where Steve's going to come out and say you shouldn't have seen that or that never happened is it?? You never know with them Montana boys🤷
Lol well il
Tell u there a 68gr hht thats a bad dude! It started as a 66 went to a 69 but the final straw is supposed to be a 68gr! Steve can chew my *** out if he wants idc! Lol it’s coming soon!

P72

Easy with the Montana boy insults!😉

I noticed the new HHT bullets have the PDR bands spread farther apart, and have fewer of them. Does anyone know why some of the new HHT bullets look to have the "old style" PDR bands? For instance look at the 264 118 HHT (old style) and 125 (new style).

Steve mentioned that fewer PDR bands show less pressure, and I assume the gentler angles on the new style PDR bands reduces skin drag, but shouldn't there be an optimal geometry that all bullets would share?

Back