Easy Sight In?

It does work. Been awhile, but a friend, best spotter I've seen using my Kestrel with Applied Ballistics app in 2 shots, had me dialed on chucks to 500 yards.
I've been putting off the Kestrel Elite for some time now as I can use the free Hornady 4DOF and grab atmospherics with the phone apps and even my watch. It would be nice to have a very accurate and dedicated device that doesn't require cell/data service for hunting, so I'm gonna roll with the 2500 to capture the atmos and plug into 4DOF for now. Even got Alan on board. :ROFLMAO:

I've been putting off the Kestrel Elite for some time now as I can use the free Hornady 4DOF and grab atmospherics with the phone apps and even my watch. It would be nice to have a very accurate and dedicated device that doesn't require cell/data service for hunting, so I'm gonna roll with the 2500 to capture the atmos and plug into 4DOF for now. Even got Alan on board. :ROFLMAO:
Gotcha covered!
IMG_4290.jpeg

So set up today for .270 Thors Hammer at 41 yds as 1st LOS zero to test validity of rifle already sighted in a 200 for several reasons. First I was surprised and very pleased the rifle was dead nuts on cutting the bullseye cross perfectly. Well that confirmed my 200yd zero was also spot on! 2ndly, this confirms the 156HH at 3217 is higher BC since it is definitely printing higher at 300 while confirmed 200 yd zero. So I will be adjusting BC input to try to marry up actual to Hornady App. The LOS just keeps adding in usable data at short ranges. The white rod at back of CanAm lines up to muzzle and is precisely 41yds to target.
IMG_4305.jpeg

Back